Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Northeast Philly-Security Programs

Used to be "Britt's" and Jack Britt still works there. Blakiston Street just off Torresdale Ave. between the Cottman and Academy exits of I-95. I believe the lowest membership fees in the area ($65/yr-go as often as you like). I think it's just $10 for "walk-ins" to use the range. Good shop with knowledgable people and good selection of new/used guns. No rental guns. I'm not sure if they allow long rifles, I don't shoot 'em.

The owner is a good friend of mine. He and his brother got it from jack and kept Jack on.. I shoot there a lot.. THey made some improvments to the place.. Cheap to shoot there.. decent gun selection too
    Beretta 8000f Inox, S&W 686 6", Armscor 1911A1, Beretta 92fs, Alchemy Spectre, S&W 22A 7" fluted, Taurus Tracker .17HMR, Firestorm ultra compact 9mm.. All stainless

http://tinyurl.com/7zoma

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinGN
    The owner is a good friend of mine. He and his brother got it from jack and kept Jack on.. I shoot there a lot..
    Do you know if they allow rifle? Those prices sound pretty good, and I don't think they're too far for me to drive.
    Mike(starblazer)
    USAF vet. NRA life member. GOA life member.

yea they allow rifles
    Beretta 8000f Inox, S&W 686 6", Armscor 1911A1, Beretta 92fs, Alchemy Spectre, S&W 22A 7" fluted, Taurus Tracker .17HMR, Firestorm ultra compact 9mm.. All stainless

http://tinyurl.com/7zoma