Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Warminster cops do it again!

This happened on July 19, 2010. i have been weighing whether to do anything or let it pass and hope it goes away. However, after much thought and consideration, I have decided to tell the story and let calmer minds help me decide what course of action to take.
    About 5pm, I took a ride on my motorcycle to Wal-mart in Horsham to buy a new Walkman. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and OC'ing a 1911 in a Serpa Blackhawk retention holster, as always.

They were out of stock, but checked and told me Warminster Wal-Mart had several. Even though I reside in Warminster,I normally do not like to shop at their store here due to the high crime rate in their parking lot. Most of this comes from the high level of drug use and illegal alien activity in theapartment complex behind the store. Warminster PD is well aware of this activity and does not act on it. Too dangerous for them, I assume.

So, I was traveling eastbound on Street rd to Wal-mart, in the left lane. Directly behind me in the same lane is an obese woman, sandwich in one hand, cell phone in the other, driving a Suburban. She is tail-gating me. I dropped my left hand and 'waved' for her to back off a couple of times. She ignored this. I tapped my brake light about three times. No result. I waited until she looked right at me, and I jammed on the rear brake. This created the noise and, I hoped, a reason for her to focus on driving and to back off a little. It didn't. She sped up, I believed, tried to run over me. I dodged left into the turn lane and stopped. I 'mouthed' the words,"What is your problem"? as she shot past me. The words were not audible. She gave me the finger. I waited for a hole in traffic, several cars later, and merged back into traffic and continued on my way. ( Someone will tell me I should have reported her. 1:Warminster PD is notoriously lazy about these things. 2: Remember, I was on a 950 plus pounds motorcycle, in heavy traffic. There was really no way for me to let go of the controls and dial a cell phone. 3: being tail-gated on a motorcycle is a 'several times daily' affair here. It simply wasn't worth my time.
    I went to Wal-mart, made my purchase and headed home.
    See next post for continuation.
    Last edited by AxiTech; August 4th, 2010 at 04:20 PM.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Warminster cops do it again!

the suspense!

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by AxiTech View Post
    This happened on July 19, 2020.

2020 didn't happen yet....

We will have to wait ten years for the next post.
    Some say that his discharge is luminous.

(Bucks County)

Continued: On my way home, approaching York rd on Street rd. I look around and notice several Warmninster PD vehicles. I remember thinking "it must be shift change". As I pass Henry avenue, none of them turn, which I fully expected them to do. The lights come on and I realize I am their target.
    I pulled over at a wide spot(turn lane) in front of the shopping center. Most folks know me to be pro-cop and as such I traveled further than necessary, to give the officer a little safety from passing cars. I stopped, put the kick stand down, and shut off the bike. Heavy thunderstorms and lightning strikes are on the horizon. I am three blocks from home. I don't know what I have done wrong.
    The first officer approached me on foot and stopped behind and to my left.
    PO1: keep your hands on the bars.
    He then waits until all the other officers have formed their "semi-circle of death" behind me.
    me: what is all this about?
    Po1: Sir, this stop is being recorded.Me: fine.
    Po1:were you involved in a traffic altercation this evening?"
    Me: ( at this point I violated rule #1 and related the whole story above. I did nothing wrong, broke no laws, and simply saw no reason to clam up up about fatso in the Suburban.
    PO1: Did you display the weapon?
    Me: It's on my right hip.
    PO1: Did you display the weapon?
    Me: Again, it's on my right hip! If you are asking "Did she see the weapon?, if she has eyes she probably did.
    PO1: did anything else happen?
    Me: no.
    PO1: ok, give me a minute and we'll get you on your way.
    PO2 (corporal Byrne): I am going to disarm you for my safety!
    Me: you're going to leave it right where it is for my safety! (it should be noted here that my thoughts on this were: If they had enough evidence to to detain or arrest me, I would already be in cuffs. There is not a legitimate reason to disarm me for 'officer safety' as none of the officers that I can see( mirrors) have their guns out. They ALL know me and have dealt with me on normal everyday occurences before. Clearly, I am NOT a threat. This is merely a 'fishing expedition/you are not welcome to OC in our township message delivery'.
    Byrne:
    Last edited by AxiTech; August 4th, 2010 at 05:41 PM.

(Montgomery County)

why are you breaking this up into pieces. it's driving me crazy!

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by exceltoexcel View Post
    Continued: up into
    Maybe he likes the suspense or...........

He is typing on a phone that limits the number of characters allowed in one post.

(Montgomery County)

From the short bit that I have already read there was one massive and blatant error made by the OP. Talking.

You claim to be "pro-cop" do you think they are "pro-citizen" or even "pro-you" fat chance. Your reasoning that you did nothing wrong is never an excuse to waive your 5th amendment protections, you sure as shit did not waive your second amendment rights, why the 5th?

Time for an education:

Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(Monroe County)

ExE maybe he is posting from a mobile device with a text input limit?
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Bucks County)

Byrne: mumbled something about disarming me.
    Me: listen, no disrespect intended here, BUT, you boys shoot yourselves all the time. You are not going to shoot me with my gun. Are you familiar with a 1911?
    Byrne: yes
    Me: doubtful!
    Byrne: I want to see you license to carry.
    unknown person behind and to my right, assumed to be a LEO: Open Carry is legal in PA! (it was said loud enough for everyone present to hear. Was this a cop with honor making a feeble attempt to do the right thing? Or, was it a carefully orchestrated statement to draw away from the fact they had no further, legal basis for this stop?)
    Me: the license is in my wallet in my back pocket.
    At this point I am aware they are not going to let me fish for it, and i am surrounded by trigger-happy amateurs, yes , amateurs!
    Byrne: stand up and I'll get it.
    Me: stood up and leaned forward. This presented the wallet to him, but more importantly, canted the firearm even further forward to prevent him from drawing it. He fished in my right rear pocket, but it wasn't there. I remembered that it was in my left pocket.
    It's in my left pocket , sorry.
    Byrne: reaches into left pocket, grabs wallet, GRABS MY GUN WITH BOTH HANDS AND STARTS PULLING ON IT! he couldn't get it out, so he satisfied himself with removing the magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimba View Post
    He is typing on a phone that limits the number of characters allowed in one post.
    That would be my guess.
    FUCK BIDEN

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast