Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: luckygunner.com

(Washington County)

Default luckygunner.com

luckygunner.com

I decided to give these guys a try for some bulk range ammo. I ordered 1,000 rounds of their bulk 9MM for $195 (plus shipping) and picked up three surplus ammo cans ($9.00 a piece).

First I'm amazed at how quickly I got the stuff. I placed the order yesterday and it arrived this morning. This reflects well on Fedex ground service which was supposed to take 3 to 5 days and on the folks at Luckygunner who got my order shipped out quickly.

The ammo seems fine, I'll see how it does on the range, I like that it is brass cased versus the steel cased Russian stuff I usually use on the range. The ammo was packaged in plastic bags of 100 count, so packaging is one way they reduced costs.

The ammo cans are used and show some signs of use but they are in fine shape and not really to dirty and only a very little bit of rust. The rubber seals are in great shape.

I got exactly what I ordered and I got it much more quickly than I had any reason to expect. I'll be doing business with them again.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: luckygunner.com

I ordered 6 Ammo Cans from Luckygunner.com. The prices even with shipping blow away local shops' who want $15 per 50 Cal can. The shipping was lightning fast as well and I received my order within 2 days of placing it. I will be ordering from Luckygunner in the future.

Thank you for the positive reviews.

If you have any questions or need assistance you can PM me directly.

(Washington County)

I placed my second order with them yesterday in the afternoon. I picked up 1,000 rounds of 22LR and a SS conversion kit for my AR. They got it shipped out yesterday and it again went fedex ground. The great thing is it is on the truck to be delivered today.

Evidently the distribution point they use is in Ohio so it makes it quick to get the shipments. The best thing is that fedex ground shipping is the least expensive option they provide and since their stuff is always in stock, you can really get your stuff fast.

Now I just need the lucky gunner user to shoot me a discount code for all of the very nice things I've said about them

(Perry County)

My dad and I split a 1000 round case of Federal .22 LR that we bought from LuckyGunner. Price was the cheapest we could find at the time and it arrived quickly.

I would buy from LuckyGunner again.

Is the bulk ammo remanufactured?
    And how is the shipping costs?
    FUCK BIDEN

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Is the bulk ammo remanufactured?
    And how is the shipping costs?
    According to their site, it is re-man.

They do have brass cased 9mm Magtech for $12 per 50, but I can get brass cased ammo locally for less than that.

Looks like their prices might not be bad for people that do not have a local source for cheap range ammo.

(Lycoming County)

I, also, bought some ammo from the Lucky Gunner. I also couldn't believe the low prices and the extremely fast shipping. If it were not for the PAFOA I would never have known about their store. Thanks for having them as an advertiser.

(Dauphin County)

I placed my second order with them yesterday in the afternoon. I picked up 1,000 rounds of 22LR, got it shipped out yesterday and it again went fedex ground. The great thing is it is on the truck to be delivered today. I also bought 1000 rounds of the re manufactured 9mm, so far so good! good place to order.

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    According to their site, it is re-man.

They do have brass cased 9mm Magtech for $12 per 50, but I can get brass cased ammo locally for less than that.

Looks like their prices might not be bad for people that do not have a local source for cheap range ammo.
    The only ammo we currently have that is re-manufactured is the Military Ballistics Industries (MBI). Everything else is factory new unless marked differently.

Thank you for your orders. If you need anything just send me a PM and I'll make it right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast