Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Default Bodyguard 380 Holster

Bought an Uncle Mikes Baby Bet for my bodyguard 380, and although a little snug - it works ! If anyone finds any other holsters for the 380 - let us know ! Had to send my 380 back to S&W today to get the laser fixed right out of the box, so hopefully it is returned quickly and fixed right so I can start enjoying it ! Stock picture from ebay where I bought it - $ 14.99 inc. shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Blair County)

Default Re: Bodyguard 380 Holster

I know I'm a little late to the game on this one but I figured I'd add to it.
    I have been making holsters for the BodyGuard since it was released. I make IWB with belt loops and IWB with belt clips, ones that are tuckable, and OWB pancake, pocket holsters and mag pouches.

I live in Pa and only use quality materials from the USA. The leather comes from Wickett & Craig, one of the top tanneries in the world, and they are located in Curwensville Pa.

Pictures and prices are on my site
    www.mccabescustomleather.com
    Billy@mccabescustomleather.com

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by mccabescustomleather View Post
    I know I'm a little late to the game on this one but I figured I'd add to it.
    I have been making holsters for the BodyGuard since it was released. I make IWB with belt loops and IWB with belt clips, ones that are tuckable, and OWB pancake, pocket holsters and mag pouches.

I live in Pa and only use quality materials from the USA. The leather comes from Wickett & Craig, one of the top tanneries in the world, and they are located in Curwensville Pa.

Pictures and prices are on my site
    www.mccabescustomleather.com
    Billy@mccabescustomleather.com
    It looks like you make some high quality products... However, you should really invest in the help of a web developer to make a decent web page for your store. I had a lot of trouble trying to find prices and pictures of what I was looking for and eventually gave up.

Anywho, I'm looking for an OWB pancake holster with some kind of thumb break or something to better hold the weapon in place. I am in need of a holster to hold my gun while I run, where it will get jostled around a bit. I like what I saw on your web page, do you make a product similar to what I am inquiring about?

Thanks.
    loose≠lose; you're=you are; 'your' shows possession.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by max384 View Post
    It looks like you make some high quality products... However, you should really invest in the help of a web developer to make a decent web page for your store. I had a lot of trouble trying to find prices and pictures of what I was looking for and eventually gave up.

Anywho, I'm looking for an OWB pancake holster with some kind of thumb break or something to better hold the weapon in place. I am in need of a holster to hold my gun while I run, where it will get jostled around a bit. I like what I saw on your web page, do you make a product similar to what I am inquiring about?

Thanks.
    +1 on upgrading website - I was finally able to navigate and see at least a couple of your holsters w/ order info. You could probably sell a lot more with a good website. Good looking stuff though - will have to see which type of holster I want to go with!

(Blair County)

I can add a thumbreak to any of the BG holsters for 10.00 additional.

The store page sucks but it is what it is at this point, I'm going to change it around a bit and make it easier to see prices and options. I'm going to eliminate the paypal buttons that don't work anyway. I'm only one guy doing this part time so hiring someone to handle my webpage isn't feasible right now but I'm slowly working towards that and a full time shop. But for now people who really want my stuff work through it and get what they want for a reasonable price in a reasonable time. If I got too much more work I'd have to find someone to help me make them and that really opens up a whole other can of worms with everything that goes into having an employee.
    Thanks for the advice though, I do understand what your saying and I will make it better as soon as I can.

Billy McCabe

(York County)

I just bought a leather Desantis Inside the pants holster for my 380 Bodyguard. It fits like a charm and is a thin comfortable design. Around $25
    well worth the money.

Hokkmike Guest

Got an inside the pocket Blackhawk nylon holster at Wallyworld for $9.00.

(Chester County)

I have a Comptac CTAC IWB holster for a Bodyguard. I sold the gun, and I will make someone a good deal on the holster.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Bucks County)

http://www.theholsterstore.net/category-s/1934.htm

I use their "Pro Carry Belt Ride" daily with a Kel Tec P-11. The pistol rides high and tight to the body even with a web belt.

EDIT: I've got to start checking dates before posting...
    Last edited by carwash; March 25th, 2014 at 03:46 PM.
    Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.