Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: "Fewer Guns in Public means more Freedom"

I found one true statement in that "news" article:

It is no surprise that California law enforcement agencies from the Los Angeles Police Department to the Sheriff's Department oppose open carry.

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Quote Originally Posted by renegadephoenix View Post
    Gentleman and Ladies, This Article only Re-affirms the need for more people to get involved with Pro-Gun Orginizations that fight day in and day out to ensure you have the right to own a gun.

DON'T RELY ON OTHERS TO KEEP YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS INTACT, FOR YOU WILL SURELY LOOSE THEM IF YOU DON'T HELP AND SUPPORT THOSE IN THE TRENCHES KEEPING THE ANTI GUNNERS AT BAY!

SHOW UP AT CABELAS IN HAMBURG ON SATURDAY JULY 31st AND HELP US KEEP ANTI GUNNERS BACKS AGAINST THE WALL

the link in my Sig line for more info
    Then come to my OC dinner at 6pm. Oh wait, we all might kill eachother according to this lady at the Huffingglue Post!
    LOL, I am a woman...

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMICAL View Post
    "Fewer Guns in Public means more Freedom"...for the criminals to do as they please and make everyone a victim.

fixed it for ya
    looks like a damn good fix to me!

This kind of crap just makes me sick. I am ever so glad that I was able to leave that state. It kills me to know that the whole state is so liberal with no one wanting to actually stand up for what's right. California's $19 billion deficit says it all. The state won't sink into the sea.... it will sink beneath the weight of all it's red ink. Oh wait..... Obie will legalize the 2 million illegal aliens in the state and it will magically be a wonderful place again. They will rename it Mexifornia. Ugh!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by t1m0thy View Post
    After reading this I needed to blow off some steam...
    someone please post this in the comments section of that article

(sorry, gotta spread the rep timmy)

(Lehigh County)

Gun may not help us bake cookies. But they shure do make bacon taste a hell of a lot better!

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    a group of "open carry" advocates walked the sands among children playing, parents seeking recreation, teenagers reading -- openly carrying their weapons.
    I bet the bitch will scream her lungs out if I suggest to to keep her lying piehole shut. Especially when around children playing, parents seeking recreation, teenagers reading. I bet she'll recall HER constitutional rights...

(Montgomery County)

but no one buys a gun in order to help them bake cookies, organize their music collection or paint the house. People buy guns to have the option of killing someone should the desire or need arise.
    And we all know the need will never arise while we are baking cookies, organizing CDs, or painting the house. Criminals always make an appointment to victimize you.

Responsible gun owners secure their freedom to enjoy the care-free situations the author lists simply by virtue of being armed and responsible citizens.

(Lebanon County)

Well, there's just too much to type, but you guys know where it's goin' anyway.

I thought of this though. I would like to meet with her, or somebody like her, and show her that I am carrying. THEN, I'll disarm, and lock it away, THEN I'll stand really tall like a bear, and start screaming and acting scary and threateing. Then, I will question why she is so scared of me, I don't have a gun, THEN, I will offer her my gun to protect herself from me... My brain is on fire.
    Some say that his discharge is luminous.

(Lebanon County)

My post -

"At its heart, open carry promotes a culture of fear -- a sense that we need to be afraid of each other, that we are all vigilantes"

I must disagree. It is a shame that open carry has been demonized, and as a result means that to some people. When the law abiding citizen is carrying a firearm, those around should inface, feel quite the contrary. They should feel secure in the knowledge that a good, honest person has a means to stop a violent criminal if heaven forbid, that scenario would ever arise.

If you see a picture of me, would you be afraid of me? Now, you see a picture of me with my gun on my hip, do you suddenly become afraid of me? If so, why? I am still the same person. I still have the same morals. I simply have a tool at my disposal to prevent those that are less than honorable from doing harm to me. You would also, at that point, be described as simply a hoplophobe, and really should look into your reasoning for your irrational fear of firearms, so you can put yourself at ease, rather than require honest citizens to give up a freedom.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast