Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default Re: "Fewer Guns in Public means more Freedom"

I am left utterly speechless after reading the nonsense in this article. The logic is so flawed I can barely muster the strength to read the entire thing.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by t1m0thy View Post
    She wasn't even being honest about that part. In CA they have a "may issue" policy which is pretty much a no issue policy for CCW. Banning open carry will effectively erase the ability of law abiding citizens to carry a firearm in public for self defense.
    Right there^

She was extremely disingenuous. I'm sure she knows people have no hope of ever carrying in most of CA. She said there was an established "process." She lied, and she knows she did. People who OC in CA do it specifically because they cannot CC and want the laws to be changed in that respect.

Plus, she's obviously a douchebag.

(Lancaster County)

I just love that out of all the commenters on this Huffington Post article--one of the most liberal websites in existence--I only counted 3 who actually agreed with the author.

Even liberals are beginning to get a little sense when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.

(Bedford County)

Quote Originally Posted by mak47 View Post
    I just love that out of all the commenters on this Huffington Post article--one of the most liberal websites in existence--I only counted 3 who actually agreed with the author.

Even liberals are beginning to get a little sense when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.
    perhaps... although it's politically convenient right now to be 2a supportive. I look for many Liberal politicians to ramp up some pro 2a comments here as November draws closer. That is the commentaries I've read at least..
    I am not a lawyer !!

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

and the freedom to know that we are all able to express ourselves without fear of deadly repercussions from either big government or self-appointed individuals. When someone can walk into a playground, a church, a school or a beach openly carrying a weapon, it strikes a blow not only against our constitutional rights, but also against the very core of our humanity.
    Lets go play with our My Little Ponys and Carebears! No open carry = blissful utopia full of rainbows and pretty things and friendly talking animals. Yes, no open carry means all the criminals will vanish and everyone will smoke pot and love one another, and there will be no more violence in the whole world! IMAGINE...
    LOL, I am a woman...

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." --Thomas Jefferson

(Monroe County)

I like the part where the writer says something about "open carriers act as if they are an unofficial police force". I don't know about CA, but I know quite a many OC'ers here in PA, and none of us act as a secondary police force. We are simply prepared to protect ourselves, and sometimes others, against unprovoked violence that would put us in fear for our lives. Not a hard concept, then again this is CA we're talking about..
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Northampton County)

After reading that.....now I'm afraid of everyone on PAFOA. Anyone of you could kill me if you want. I never thought of that before. Holy shit.....I'm never coming to another meet & greet again.

(Allegheny County)

Gentleman and Ladies, This Article only Re-affirms the need for more people to get involved with Pro-Gun Orginizations that fight day in and day out to ensure you have the right to own a gun.

DON'T RELY ON OTHERS TO KEEP YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS INTACT, FOR YOU WILL SURELY LOOSE THEM IF YOU DON'T HELP AND SUPPORT THOSE IN THE TRENCHES KEEPING THE ANTI GUNNERS AT BAY!

SHOW UP AT CABELAS IN HAMBURG ON SATURDAY JULY 31st AND HELP US KEEP ANTI GUNNERS BACKS AGAINST THE WALL

the link in my Sig line for more info
    Last edited by renegadephoenix; July 29th, 2010 at 10:49 PM.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Monroe County)

"Fewer Guns in Public means more Freedom"...for the criminals to do as they please and make everyone a victim.

fixed it for ya

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast