Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TargetMaster

(Delaware County)

Thumbs down TargetMaster

A friend went to targetmaster to see what he could get for a trade in. He wanted to trade his Glock 22 for a rifle of some sort. The pistol was never fire they offer him $125.00. What a rip off I told him to try another store.
    What a joke. Will never sell or trade at this place.

Default Re: TargetMaster

Buy it for 125.00 & sell it for 375-400!
    "343" Never Forgotten

(Delaware County)

Ever watch the TV show Pawnstars?
    The pawn broker says "Yeah, it might sell for that but I have to make money."
    $125 might be 1/2 of wholesale for a new gun for them.
    Sell it here on the PAFOA and you can certainly do better than $125.

(Bucks County)

glocks are a dime a dozen but 150 is a serious lowball offer in my opinion. i think a fair trade would have been about 250 since i see used glocks selling for 350 +/-.

(Delaware County)

Default Worse then a used car dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Glock22 View Post
    A friend went to targetmaster to see what he could get for a trade in. He wanted to trade his Glock 22 for a rifle of some sort. The pistol was never fire they offer him $125.00. What a rip off I told him to try another store.
    What a joke. Will never sell or trade at this place.
    Reminds me of car dealers.
    I'd rather see him sell it to a person who needs one and would pay a 200-300 dollars more. That way both parties benefit.
    Tim

(Delaware County)

I had a similar experience after the 2008 election when black rifles were selling like hot cakes. I decided to take one of my AR15s (bushy) to targetmaster to see what they'd offer me. The gun was well maintained, under 2000 rds, and would sell new for $1100. They offered me $300 and I just laughed.

(Montgomery County)

Yeah, they are serious assholes. I moved into the area and it was the only range I could find before I found a club to join. He stopped letting you bring certain kinds of ammo like the Winchester valuepacks of .45ACP that you get from Walmart for DIRT. He wanted you to buy HIS ammo. He also rips you off for the 5.56 frangeble that he allows you to shoot at his place. It is the biggest scam, but since he is right there on 202 so close to everything and alot of stupid sheeple with too much money and not enough sense...he can continue to do it and make money. Oh yeah...and they charge 50 bucks for a transfer if you don't buy it there. Most of his stuff is priced way above current market anyway. Just a big fish in a little pond. I'll never give him another cent.

(Chester County)

Thumbs down Re: TargetMaster

In short, TargetMaster has always sucked, it currently sucks and will continue to suck. The final straw for me was when myself and my younger brother went there one afternoon, to shoot. While standing at the register closest to the range doors waiting to pay for the lane and the targets I needed, a guy who rented a Glock 9mm comes out of the range area with the weapon in hand, (slide locked open/ magazine out). He hands it to a female employee working the register that I was standing in front of. He starts explaining that the weapon is not functioning properly, and asks for assistance. Guess what comes next???? You guessed it "BANG" she dropped the slide on a live round that was laying in the chamber, and pulled the trigger. My initial thought was "HOLY SHIT" I did an initial self check for holes and assisted in making sure no one was hurt. Fortunatley no one was injured, but needless to say that was my last trip into TargetMaster.

(Chester County)

I've never had a bad experience there. Ive used the range, ive used my own ammo, ive shot their rentals (pistols and full auto rifles), ive purchased firearms there... every single time its been a good experience.

(Montgomery County)

the anti-gun gun store. I cannot believe we're still talking about this shitty place! Doesn't everyone know it sucks yet?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast