Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Wal-Mart gangstas

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    WTF dude. Really??

Ever heard of www.NewEgg.com ? They ship SUPER fast, and for the price that you paid for a shitty router from Wallmart, you could order at least 2 high-quality routers from NewEgg.

Then your whole situation would have been avoided.
    Easy fella, we all love newegg, as those who know, newegg. (lol) but like Tim said sometimes we need shit NOW.

I usually go to the Mill Hall store later at night (anywhere from 10PM to 2AM) and its always a huge gang of scumbag employees hanging out right in front of the store, on perpetual smoke break. Always giving me a stare down like they're looking for a fight or something. I smile and take solace in my G19 in my Crossbreed Supertuck.

The problem with the young white trash hillbillies 'round here is that they might just be stupid enough to try something. That parking lot does seem to be a hangout for all kinds of lowlifes, and they aren't shy when in their numbers.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by LowCapacity View Post
    Easy fella, we all love newegg, as those who know, newegg. (lol) but like Tim said sometimes we need shit NOW.

I usually go to the Mill Hall store later at night (anywhere from 10PM to 2AM) and its always a huge gang of scumbag employees hanging out right in front of the store, on perpetual smoke break. Always giving me a stare down like they're looking for a fight or something. I smile and take solace in my G19 in my Crossbreed Supertuck.

The problem with the young white trash hillbillies 'round here is that they might just be stupid enough to try something. That parking lot does seem to be a hangout for all kinds of lowlifes, and they aren't shy when in their numbers.
    These weren't employees...and they weren't all white hillbillies. Looked like some of the crowd you see when you drive through the wrong part of Williamsport.

(Clinton County)

My wife was there around 9 pm tonight. No gangstas. Maybe they did something about them or they hang somewhere else tuesdays.
    The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Chester County)

i refuse to goto MAO-Mart ever since some retard told me he couldnt sell me a gerber multi-tool untill 7am (it was 630am and i was in a rush, just my luck)....funny thing is they had cheap china multi-tools hanging on a shelf that arent locked up. i asked him why i can buy the crappy one now but i have to wait for a descent one, he said the ones hanging up are probably LESS DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!

this is just another example why darwin was wrong, theres no way in hell stupidity like this could pass through evolution!
    Lifes hard, its even harder when your stupid - John Wayne.

(Clinton County)

Talking Re: Wal-Mart gangstas

Hmmm I have to make it a point to go there I only go there to buy ammo 6-7 AM.
    Last edited by Saber; July 28th, 2010 at 03:57 PM.

(Centre County)

I see those little gangsta wannabes there all the time. They look so ridiculous, I usually just chuckle and shake my head. They just try to look badass but they're pretty harmless. I think a group of tough Amish or Mennonite kids could take them out!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123