Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default My mom's veggie soup with a couple bonuses

Just when I think that this day can't get any better it does.
    I get up this morning and pick up my mom to go to Tanner's farm market in Richboro to get her fresh vegatables for her awsome homemade veggie soup.
    While she's s shopping I take a quick run to Tanner's sporting goods.
    First bonus- I walk out with a NIB FN FNP45 USG comes with 1 15rd magazine and 2 14 rd mags. Acc. rail and an extra backstrap
    Believe me when I tell you that this gun is sweet.
    I'll post a range report next weekend when I'm done fondeling her and whispering sweet nothings in her chamber.
    I'm trying to post pics but they keep failing to load, any ideas whats going wrong?
    2nd bonus- Now this day can't get any better, but it does. My wife and I go to the supermarket to get stuff for dinner and grab 2, 2 dollar lottery tickets out of the machine, I lose, she wins 21,000 dollars. You gotta be F-ing kidding me.
    Sorry for bragging but nothing like this ever happens to us, holly cow!!!!
    Sorry to make a short story long

(York County)

Default Re: My mom's veggie soup with a couple bonuses

I think your day would get even better if you got to have some of your moms veggie soup. Nothing like a mom's homemade soup. Dang I am hungry now. Congrat's on the new gun and hitting the lottery. BTW I am a very poor person in need of a first 1911. Just the thought that I do not own a 1911 of any type is disturbing and I am sure you can feel my pain and sorrow. If I can't get a 1911 I am willing to substitute it for a bowl of veggie soup ( a big bowl/vat)

Once again congrats!

BTW I will be using your sweet nothing's in it's chamber as my signature. Thats priceless. Edit never mind it won't let me...it's too long
    Last edited by S&WM&P40; July 24th, 2010 at 08:15 PM.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: My Tango Sucka

(Bucks County)

Congrats on the gun and lottery winnings.

I was actually at Tanners sporting goods today as well. I was there around noon just browsing for a while. I was hoping to walk out with a new carry gun but it looks like im going to have to save a few more bucks and head back there. They did have some decent prices.

On a side note I passed through Richboro on my way. Seems that the power had gone out in Richboro for a while so I couldn't get gas and even the traffic lights were out.

(Bucks County)

i was also there picking up shotgun shells.

are those the pistols that they are pushing good deals to make room for the new ones?

Holy ish, $21,000 dollars thats alot more guns, congrats on the FNP very fine pistol
    and to the dust you shall return

(Lackawanna County)

Has anyone told you lately that you suck? Congrats on a good day all around!
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

(Lehigh County)

wow.... i dont even win a free ticket and this guys wife hits for 21k...

(Lancaster County)

Well with $21,000 your wife should be able to afford to get you a Photobucket account so you can post pictures with ease. (it's free ).

I've never won anything on the lottery so I don't know how they handle the taxes but I think I'd put at least $6,000.00 - $7,000.00 aside to make sure you can pay your dues to the IRS as well as the state and local money grabbers. If they take that right off the top I'd still put at least that much away and pretend it didn't exist.

Tell her to buy a new gun, if she doesn't like it she can give it to you and try again with a different model, she's bound to find one she likes sooner or later.

Congrats on your good fortune!

(I'll bet you got laid last night, didn't you?)

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by den9 View Post
    i was also there picking up shotgun shells.

are those the pistols that they are pushing good deals to make room for the new ones?
    I was chatting with the folks at Tanners and they tell me that Ray Tanner buys in volume and gets a break on his cost and then passes it on to his customers, I like that business attitude.
    And yes the wife gave me the green light for two more purchases. One is going to be a small cc gun, I like to call them summer conceal the new FN is pretty large and my G23 is border line, so I'm thinking on the lines of a
    Kahr .40 but thats open for discussion. And I'm definitely getting a 1911 I been wanting one forever, now the big question is which one. I want a good quality 1911 but don't want to impulse buy and blow the dough. Any suggestions? I love the Les Baer's but am only looking for a range gun not compitition.

(Carbon County)

Dad is that you?!? I've been looking for you for years!! Apparently you didnt know I was born,, but that one night stand with that girl in college,, yup,, well,, long story short,, I need some cash,, and a nice handgun,, the FN will do....

Congrats!