Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 127
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    3,110
    Rep Power
    290335

    Default ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

    FIREARMS OWNERS AGAINST CRIME

    GUN BASH

    Saturday, SEPTEMBER 4th - NOON TO 6:00

    At the Washington Count Fair Grounds
    Bldg. #1 2151 N. Main St. Washington, PA 15301

    $25.00 Donation for Main Entry ticket.
    Guests without main ticket: $10.00 at the door
    (Guest fee includes all you can eat/drink, Chance at the door Prize, and chance to participate in additional raffles).

    Main entry ticket includes:
    17 Guns and $1000.00 in cash and
    ALL YOU CAN EAT AND DRINK, Day of the Event

    Show up the day of the event and get a free chance on the door prize: A S&W M&P 15/22

    Additional Raffles throughout the day Include; an Armalite AR-50 .50 BMG, Mystery Gun safe with 3 firearms inside (winner takes all), $2.00-$3.00-$5.00 Choice tables, 50/50's, And a few surprise's thrown in.

    Tickets are Going Fast, get yours today cause they will be gone tomorrow.

    For Tickets:
    Contact Chris Smith@
    Risenphoenix22@aol.com
    or
    cell # 412-216-1617

    List of firearms on Main Ticket:
    1:00- Kimber Custom II with night sights
    1:15- Remington SPS .30-06
    1:30 Ruger Super Redhawk .44 mag 7 1/2" barrel
    1:45- $250.00
    2:00- Springfield XDm 9mm or .40S&W
    2:15- Tikka T3 Hunter .270 win.
    2:30- Benelli M2 Super 90 Tactical 12 Ga.
    2:45- $250.00
    3:00- Springfield Armory GI Stainless .45 ACP
    3:15- TC Triumph "Bone Collector" .50 cal
    3:30- Remington 7600 Choice of standard cal.
    3:45- Bushmaster Patrolman's Carbine
    4:00- $250.00
    4:15- Remington 11-87 Sportsman's 12 Ga.
    4:30- Marlin XLR .30-30 Stainless Lam.
    4:45- S&W 686 .357 mag 6" barrel
    5:00- $250.00
    5:15- H&K USP .45
    5:30- Remington 700 VLTHSS .22-250
    5:45- Sig P220 Railed .45
    6:00- GRAND PRIZE WINNERS CHOICE,
    one of the following:
    1. Colt XSE Talo Dragon Limited Ed. 1911
    2. Springfield Armory M1A Socom 16 .308 Semi
    3. Weatherby Mark V Sporter 7mm WTHBY Mag
    4. Benelli M4 Tactical 12 Ga. Semi
    5. Sig 556 Patrolman's Carbine
    Μολὼν λαβέ

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Monroeville, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    6,012
    Rep Power
    21474854

    Default Re: ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

    From your headline I thought we had a few minutes to gather our equipment and bug out.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    (Lehigh County)
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,624
    Rep Power
    1150855

    Default Re: ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by renegadephoenix View Post
    FIREARMS OWNERS AGAINST CRIME

    GUN BASH

    Saturday, SEPTEMBER 4th - NOON TO 6:00

    At the Washington Count Fair Grounds
    Bldg. #1 2151 N. Main St. Washington, PA 15301

    $25.00 Donation for Main Entry ticket.
    Guests without main ticket: $10.00 at the door
    (Guest fee includes all you can eat/drink, Chance at the door Prize, and chance to participate in additional raffles).

    Main entry ticket includes:
    17 Guns and $1000.00 in cash and
    ALL YOU CAN EAT AND DRINK, Day of the Event

    Show up the day of the event and get a free chance on the door prize: A S&W M&P 15/22

    Additional Raffles throughout the day Include; an Armalite AR-50 .50 BMG, Mystery Gun safe with 3 firearms inside (winner takes all), $2.00-$3.00-$5.00 Choice tables, 50/50's, And a few surprise's thrown in.

    Tickets are Going Fast, get yours today cause they will be gone tomorrow.

    For Tickets:
    Contact Chris Smith@
    Risenphoenix22@aol.com
    or
    cell # 412-216-1617

    List of firearms on Main Ticket:
    1:00- Kimber Custom II with night sights
    1:15- Remington SPS .30-06
    1:30 Ruger Super Redhawk .44 mag 7 1/2" barrel
    1:45- $250.00
    2:00- Springfield XDm 9mm or .40S&W
    2:15- Tikka T3 Hunter .270 win.
    2:30- Benelli M2 Super 90 Tactical 12 Ga.
    2:45- $250.00
    3:00- Springfield Armory GI Stainless .45 ACP
    3:15- TC Triumph "Bone Collector" .50 cal
    3:30- Remington 7600 Choice of standard cal.
    3:45- Bushmaster Patrolman's Carbine
    4:00- $250.00
    4:15- Remington 11-87 Sportsman's 12 Ga.
    4:30- Marlin XLR .30-30 Stainless Lam.
    4:45- S&W 686 .357 mag 6" barrel
    5:00- $250.00
    5:15- H&K USP .45
    5:30- Remington 700 VLTHSS .22-250
    5:45- Sig P220 Railed .45
    6:00- GRAND PRIZE WINNERS CHOICE,
    one of the following:
    1. Colt XSE Talo Dragon Limited Ed. 1911
    2. Springfield Armory M1A Socom 16 .308 Semi
    3. Weatherby Mark V Sporter 7mm WTHBY Mag
    4. Benelli M4 Tactical 12 Ga. Semi
    5. Sig 556 Patrolman's Carbine
    Does the winner have to be present to claim prize? I would like to be there but a 6 hr drive on a chance to win is too far. I will buy a ticket if I don't have to be there the day of the drawing.
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    3,110
    Rep Power
    290335

    Default Re: ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReconLdr View Post
    Does the winner have to be present to claim prize? I would like to be there but a 6 hr drive on a chance to win is too far. I will buy a ticket if I don't have to be there the day of the drawing.
    you do not ahve to be present to win the 17 guns/$1000.00 in cash, you do have to be present to win all the other goodies. It will be worth the 6 hour trip to get a chance at the "Few Suprizes Thrown in"
    Μολὼν λαβέ

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

    What's on the menu?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    3,110
    Rep Power
    290335

    Default Re: ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by swissvalian View Post
    What's on the menu?
    Hot Sausage, Grilled Chicken, Kolbasa in kraut, Hot dogs in Kraut, Potato salad, mac salad.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cranberry
    Posts
    1,950
    Rep Power
    3591673

    Default Re: ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

    crap, i need to call you tomorrow. hopefully this will remind me

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Franklin, Pennsylvania
    (Venango County)
    Posts
    1,978
    Rep Power
    577433

    Default Re: ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

    Unfortunately for me, I never win anything. But, I got my ticket, was looking at it today actually. If I win, great. If not, the money goes to a really good cause.
    What you are doing is really great, and I'm glad to help out any way I can. . . but honestly, I better win that big 50

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    127.1.1.1, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    2,850
    Rep Power
    1591779

    Default Re: ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

    Will you tickets at the July meeting?

    Any good hotels near by?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Franklin, Pennsylvania
    (Venango County)
    Posts
    1,978
    Rep Power
    577433

    Default Re: ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thefirstndsecond View Post
    Will you tickets at the July meeting?

    Any good hotels near by?
    I just checked on expidia, contemplated finding cheap lodging there for the night before.

    In washington, lowest price I can find for the 3-4 is $55, highest is around $150. All for one person, and right in washington. Didn't see anything cheaper any farther out. I might as well save the money though, won't be a terrible drive for me.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why we need to pay attention!
    By YBNORMAL in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 18th, 2009, 05:29 AM
  2. ATTENTION!!! IMPORTANT!!!
    By Plain Old Bill in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: April 24th, 2009, 10:07 PM
  3. Attention All Knuckleheads!
    By HiredGoon in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 14th, 2008, 09:15 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 21st, 2008, 11:23 AM
  5. ATTENTION PATRIOTS, CONSIDER THIS - PT2
    By Barry 'Wild Bill' Hershey in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: January 24th, 2008, 01:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops