Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Gun Disarms Seminar Series - About to start. Philadelphia.

Hello Folks,

A friend of mine suggested some people on here might like to know how people could potentially take away their guns in close quarters. I apologize for the late notice since the course has been advertised for a bit now.

I'm teaching a course on Gun Disarms starting this Sunday, July 25, 9-11am, Which will continue on Sundays through August 15th.

Course will remain $160 until Day of, at which point it's $185(I'd much prefer to know you are coming then just have you show up, please email). It includes a Safety Orange training gun which will be yours to keep.

The course will cover effective, not wishful disarms from multiple ranges, from standing(all sides) and kneeling, and with multiple attackers and being a third party. We will also cover potential counters to some of the more common disarms.

My background is 25 years of Martial arts experience, I've been shooting on and off since I was old enough to pull a trigger. A lot of these disarms come from law enforcement and military courses and instructors that I have worked with over my training, most of it Japanese law enforcement and Israeli Military.

The Seminar will be held at the Hidden Grove Dojo, 7010 Rising Sun Avenue. Philadelphia, PA 19111
    info@modernkenjutsu.com for more details and to let me know to expect you or just view the website: www.ModernKenjutsu.com

As a side note: There will also be a swordfighting seminar on saturday mornings running the same weekends, and our regular self-defenses classes sunday afternoon.

Please feel free to contact me at the email above with any questions.

-Damion

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Gun Disarms Seminar Series - About to start. Philadelphia.

This is a good idea for all you located near the Phila area - we just did a Retention and Disarms Fundamentals class in Pittsburgh with about 10 people in the class and it was worth the price of admission to begin to learn some techniques and test out my carry hardware (which failed). Now I have new hardware that did survive the class (holster) on others multiple persons.

If you carry you should invest in one of these classes for yourself.
    FNX-9 Two-tone