Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default Randall's Gun Shop

Hey guys,
    I am looking into buying another gun. (Taurus PT111 Millennium Pro 9mm Stainless Slide) I have called around the beaver county area and gotten many prices. Randall's Gun Shop in Ellwood City (Out by Trader Horn) seems to have the best price. (About $410 out the door, including sales tax and fees) And they actually have the exact gun i want in stock. (Its brand new in the box) I searched all over the site and didn't seem to find anything either positive or negative about the place. Basically what I'm asking is, has anyone here ever dealt with them, if so was it a positive or negative experience. The purchase of the weapon to me isn't the problem its the issue of if the gun craps out at the range I would like a place where I can take it back to and they will give me an honest answer and assist me with getting it covered under Taurus's warranty.

Thanks guys,
    Tim

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Randall's Gun Shop

Randall's assists our sportsmans club with a large portion of our raffle guns - great guy. They are also the cheapest place left around to do a private transfer.

I'm not taking anything away from Randalls, but be sure to check cooper's guns out behind brush creek for a price. I've not priced the two against each other on anything but transfers, but on a new gun I KNOW coopers is hard to beat. THey may have to order it, though.

(Beaver County)

Randy is a very good dude. You can't go wrong with him or Cooper's. I have dealt with Randy for many years and with Brant Cooper since he opened. They are by far the two best in the area.

(Beaver County)

I have dealt with Randy since 1978. I have bought many, many guns from him and have refered about a dozen friends who have purchaced guns from him. I have nothing to complain about. Great guy. His shop has always looked like a tornado passed through.Don't try to out shoot him with a handgun.
    I vote the second first