Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: OPTICSWAREHOUSE

(Luzerne County)

Question OPTICSWAREHOUSE

I was surfing Gunbroker.com and I came across a dealer located in Nanticoke . It is listed as "opticswarehouse". I sent them an E-mail last night asking if they did local pick ups. Thus far, no response.

Does anyone know anything about them?
    You'd Better Hope Your Insane, Cause There's No Cure For Stupid!

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: OPTICSWAREHOUSE

Never heard of it. I am also now interested.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by normanvin View Post
    Never heard of it. I am also now interested.
    I just did a google search and the only ones that came up were in the uk.
    Chuck

(Luzerne County)

Smile Re: OPTICSWAREHOUSE

I received a response to my inquiry. They do do local pick up. Said they need advanced notice to get the product from their other location. They have 47 pages of listings on Gunbroker and Normanvin said they are on EBay as well. It definitely says Nanticoke .
    You'd Better Hope Your Insane, Cause There's No Cure For Stupid!

(Luzerne County)

Could this be D&R Sporting Goods with their other location being Bloomsburg?

(Lackawanna County)

How's your Russian?
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

(Luzerne County)

внушающий страх

Thumbs down Re: OPTICSWAREHOUSE

Ok Fellas here the scoop on D&R and OpticsWarehouse and Tactica USA. People really need to know who they are doing business with. I was a former customer of D&R before they got in hot water with the feds. I am also a US Army Veteran and this makes me hoppin mad.

Opticswarehouse store is in Nanticoke on Hanover street. It is in an old bar room that has no windows and is hard to find because there is no sign. It is run by a gal named Klah Komoroski who is Mark Komoroskis daughter. You cant get in the store because they dont open up for any retail sales. My question is who are they selling to? Mark and D&R lost their license for exporting illegal items into Russia. If you dont know about the Komoroskis or D&R check out the link I put in here. A guy was so screwed over by them that he dedicated a whole web site about them.

http://folloder.wordpress.com/2008/0...-or-just-dumb/

Now here is the real fishy part. The Russian Komoroski got arrested with is a guy named Sergey Korznikov. He opened a second store in Nanticoke called Tactica USA. It is on Market street and run by a local guy named Tony Margalovich. They shouldnt be able to use the letters USA at that store and that burns me up something awful.

How can these guys get away with this? One of them is not even a US Citizen and was already arrested and the other one plead guilty to selling him illegal exported items! Neither one of them are in jail. So what do they do? Open up stores under a different name. Only in America. They should shut that Korznikov down right away. I dont like this one bit.
    Jonsey

(Lackawanna County)

Phulklip:

That terrifying?
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post
    Ok Fellas here the scoop on D&R and OpticsWarehouse and Tactica USA. People really need to know who they are doing business with. I was a former customer of D&R before they got in hot water with the feds. I am also a US Army Veteran and this makes me hoppin mad.

Opticswarehouse store is in Nanticoke on Hanover street. It is in an old bar room that has no windows and is hard to find because there is no sign. It is run by a gal named Klah Komoroski who is Mark Komoroskis daughter. You cant get in the store because they dont open up for any retail sales. My question is who are they selling to? Mark and D&R lost their license for exporting illegal items into Russia. If you dont know about the Komoroskis or D&R check out the link I put in here. A guy was so screwed over by them that he dedicated a whole web site about them.

http://folloder.wordpress.com/2008/0...-or-just-dumb/

Now here is the real fishy part. The Russian Komoroski got arrested with is a guy named Sergey Korznikov. He opened a second store in Nanticoke called Tactica USA. It is on Market street and run by a local guy named Tony Margalovich. They shouldnt be able to use the letters USA at that store and that burns me up something awful.

How can these guys get away with this? One of them is not even a US Citizen and was already arrested and the other one plead guilty to selling him illegal exported items! Neither one of them are in jail. So what do they do? Open up stores under a different name. Only in America. They should shut that Korznikov down right away. I dont like this one bit.

Wow, good to know. Thanks much for the intel.