This shotgun is old, and it's almost unheard of. I use it at the range, shooting clays, targets, and my new fun, shooting slugs at targets.

I took it out a little bit ago, to just try slugs out, and I loved it. I shot 5 at 25-30 yards with just the bead site, and scored great hits on the target.

I'd like to get better at shooting it a little further, but I'm sure the bead site wont be the preferred method.

I've been trying to google for my options, but it seems that every mount is for a specific type of shotgun, and mine is nowhere to be found.

What it comes down to, is there a generic shotgun mounting system that attaches around the barrel, or magazine region? or perhaps a system that will fit "universally" around the "main workings zone" of the shotgun. (pardon me, I don't know the proper term for that area of a shotgun.) Chamber, I'd imagine... Zone... region...

Thanks for the help, and if it matters, I think I'd want some sort of red dot apparatus. Something still functional for when I shoot trap.