Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    (York County)

Default NV Costco - CCer shot by PD

This does not sound like a justified shooting to me. Read some of the comments...

The Story
    Archie Gates: No unnecessary shots, Conrad, 'cause we know what they do.
    Conrad Vig: Make infected pockets full of bile, sir.
    Archie Gates: That's right, Conrad, that's what they do.

(Clinton County)

Default Re: NV Costco - CCer shot by PD

Quote Originally Posted by padowser View Post
    This does not sound like a justified shooting to me. Read some of the comments...

The Story
    This may be interesting to follow.
    The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

There's definitely something fishy here. There should be plenty of cameras in the store, so we should get a picture of what actually happened.

(Schuylkill County)

Yea, I don't know. I'd be surprised if it was nothing more than a carrier accidentally knocking a stand over... some sheeple cries wolf on the man with a gun destroying things... etc. (who knows with our media and sheeple world.)

This will definitely be interesting when more details arise...
    III%

(Philadelphia County)

Read some of the comments from the other people who say they were in the store, they shed a lot of light on things. If they are true, then it is going to be interesting.

JUSTITIA ET VIRTUS

This was posted by someone claiming to have been right there at the time:

I couldn't agree with you more....My wife and I were 7 or 8 feet away from the shooting as were the police. We were to the suspects immediate right. We heard and saw the 3 police officers shouting to the man in question to 'get on your knees' several times. At that point the man appeared somewhat stunned by the commotion and shouting of the police. His Right arm went up in a defenseless position and it appeared his left arm appeared to be going up but there was NO gun in his hand. He was taserd and shot at the same time. At no time did the man in question ever raise his voice, shout an obscenity or become confrontational with the police. We saw the disabled man stooping to his right facing us with what appeared to be a bullet wound in his upper chest with blood coming from the wound and immediately his eyes became glossy as he began to convulse. At this point he was no threat to anyone, both hands were in full view of us and there was no gun. As he was down, the police continued to shout 'put the gun down' several times...but there was no gun in his hand as we had full vantage point view. The injured man was having agonal respirations, he was down when the second volly of bullets rang out. There was no doubt in question that following the second barrage of bullets the man was dead. His girlfriend was to the back side of us and began to scream.....why did you kill him, he is a military man with a license to carry a concealed weapon. You didn't need to kill him....you didn't need to kill him.
    An officer then came up to the injured man who in my opinion was a 'dead' man', was cuffed with his hands behind his back and no attempt by the officer to determine if the man was alive or dead. No apparent life saving aid was given to the 'downed' man. The man was totally lifeless when the Paramedics arrived on scene. I was absolutely surprised to see that no attempt at aggressive ACLS was engaged. They simply just picked up the body like a 'sack of potatoes' and hurled him onto the gurney and into the ambulance This was a crime scene.... the crime scene was violated. One of the paramedics who attended to an injured elderly lady said the man was dead. There was a dead man in front of Costco. What nobody is talking about is that there were many many spectators, many like ourselves within just a few feet of the victim when the shots rang out. It seems to me that the greater danger was posed not by the victim but by the police who fired many shots in the vicinity of the innocent public. I agree with you, I hope the media and your friends family can get their hands of Costco's Camera's which will indeed tell the rest of the story. Also it must be confirmed whether the second gun supposedly found by the victims side was indeed also registered to him as a licensed conceal and carry.
    This whole incident was a monumental tragedy; a tragedy for the family and friend and also a tragedy for the involved officers who were pushed into a needless confrontation that reached hysterical proportions due to the overreaction of certain employees and bystanders. This was a needless death.

In summary it is our opinion that the victim did not pose an immediate threat to the public.....and in the final analysis was a case of excessive force
    If this account is true, the police officers at the scene need to be tried for first degree murder.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian View Post
    Wow... just... wow...

If this account is true, the police officers at the scene need to be tried for first degree murder.
    Agree... 1000000%

I'm usually the one giving the LEO's the benefit of the doubt until more information surfaces on here. But if the comments provided are true...

But I guess we need to wait for some conclusive evidence to surface before we judge. However hard it may be....
    III%

Hopefully this was a justified shooting. If not, the police involved should definitely be going to jail for a long time.

Of course, when a cop executes a cuffed and downed person in their custody they only get 2 years, so who knows, they'll probably get an award because this guy had a gun on him.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian View Post

There were just as many "firsthand" accounts that seemed to confirm the Police story as well.

I hope there is a video, and I hope it leaks to the media, and doesn't end up "lost" from an evidence room.
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

Sec. 25. To guard against transgressions of the high powers which we have delegated, we declare that everything in this article is excepted out of the general powers of government and shall forever remain inviolate.

(Northampton County)

We need to see the store video, Why have they not been released yet?, Is it possible that these videos will depict a man being MURDERED

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast