Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
I cover this in my Firearms Law Workshops.

PA's law does NOT prevent you from forming your own militia, training with weapons, or otherwise preparing for zombies and Cuban paratroopers.

What it DOES prohibit is training with bombs and weapons for the purpose of facilitating a civil disorder.

(b) Prohibited training.--

(1) Whoever teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application or making of any firearm, explosive or incendiary device or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that same will be unlawfully employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder commits a misdemeanor of the first degree.
(2) Whoever assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive or incendiary device or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, said person intending to employ unlawfully the same for use in or in furtherance of a civil disorder commits a misdemeanor of the first degree.
I realize that's how the law is written. I just don't really trust the government to not trump up the idea that you're doing something you shouldn't in your private militia.

Was it you that said normally the government plant in such things is the guy with access to the explosives, time tables and such?