Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Target World

(Bucks County)

Default Target World

I went to Target World in Chalfont and i liked it. Their wasnt anybody else there as i got there around 11am. Clean range, kind of dark though, it seemed that the only light was really close up front and way way far back, but not towards the middle of the range. The guy behind the counter was very helpful and nice, i liked the fact that they had an upstairs section with a huge assortment of firearms for sale as well as every type of accessory. Also have an indoor archery range which i can find helpful, i didnt check it out though as i didnt have my bow with me. They didnt have any ak's (as i've been dreamin about one for a while now; but no money for that yet) but plenty of AR-15's. Well, overall pleased with the place.

www.targetworldinc.com/

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Target World

Target World is one of those places that has pretty much whatever you're looking for. Their gun prices are kind of high though.

I usually shop for guns elsewhere but I buy everything else at Target World.

If you're a member of a local gun club, they give you a discount. Check it out on their website.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Target World

I shoot at Target world a few times a month. Their staff are very helpful and friendly. They have a great firearm selection. If you are looking for something specific they will order it for you. I also like that they give the 5% discount to NRA/Target World/Local Gun Club members. As with anywhere you have to watch their prices, but I have been able to get a few good deals there. I definitely recommend it to anyone in the area.