Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Erie County)

Smile The Keystone Armory

Hello PAFOA members! We are a new business in Edinboro, PA and would like to take a moment to say hello. We opened last week and have been working hard to make a pleasant environment with the best prices we can offer on many military items and firearms. Please be patient as we improve our store and inventory daily!

The Keystone Armory was started by local firearms and military enthusiasts who have enjoyed collecting for years as a hobby; in fact many of the owners still serve in the military. We look forward to doing business with many of you and may not be experts on everything (probably most) that comes through our doors or ends up on our shelves; however we look forward to learning daily.

If you don’t plan on purchasing please stop by and say hello and see what we have! You will not ever be pressured to purchase anything or be haggled in our store so feel free to look around or spend some time hanging out; we look forward to meeting many of you. We will try our best to monitor this site and others for any feedback or recommendations, in fact we already noticed feedback on our 91/30s and a Ruger LCP (thanks ar15jules!) and action has been taken to correct any displeasure by ANY of our customers but please keep in mind that we are a business.

Our website will be up and running very soon. If you have any requests for anything you do not see in our store or online please let us know and we will try our best to find it (or it may be in back waiting to be put on display). We will also purchase or consign your military or firearms related items and we also offer layaway. Once again it is our pleasure to earn you as customers and we take your feedback very seriously. Please stop in and say hello when you get the opportunity. Please find us on Facebook for offers and new inventory listings! We will update as often as possible.

Thank you to those who have stopped by already and those who stopped by at the grand opening to meet the WWII heroes of the 101st and 82nd Airborne Divisions; we will try to bring in veterans, artists, and other guest as often as possible.

Respectfully,
    The Keystone Armory
    Last edited by theKeystoneArmory; July 9th, 2010 at 11:26 PM.

(Erie County)

Default Re: The Keystone Armory

Good to have you in the area, my wife and I look forward to stopping in and hope you are successful!

(Erie County)

Welcome. I plan on stopping by soon.
    The most dangerous place in America is a "gun free" zone.

(Erie County)

When do your band of brothers carbines go on sale?

(Erie County)

I stopped in the Keystone Armory last week- very nice establishment! Spacious, clean, and a large unique collection of firearms. Seems like if you want something unique, this is the place. And not just guns- for instance when I was there they had a katana actually used by a Japanese naval officer in WW2. The staff was very friendly as well. I intend to return to comparison shop when I make my next firearm purchase.

(Perry County)

Where in Edinboro are they located?

(Erie County)

Actually, north of Edinboro, on rt99, where Old State road meets it. About halfway between McKean and Edinboro.
    Mapquest the address. 11091 Route 99 Edinboro, PA, 16412
    The most dangerous place in America is a "gun free" zone.