Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: Roburritos Friday 7/16 Lunch 2pm

Quote Originally Posted by littlebr4d View Post
    I LOVE this idea.

Matt, I will have to dig up the 'constitution' of our club and see if there is a limit. I would imagine there is, although all the little sign in the clubhouse says is 'guests may visit an unlimited number of times, at $2 per visit'.

I can't remember where I put that document, but I should keep it in my range bag. Given the very light traffic through our range, there may not be a rule as to how many people we can bring.

Although, I don't know if I can trust these guys.... some dude just got murdered at a range in Cumberland county... -shifty eyes- (jk)

http://forum.pafoa.org/news-123/1063...fle-range.html

I'm definitely locking the gate behind us...

Careful with that. Windsor requires that the gate be left unlocked and wide open while the range is in use, in the event emergency responders need to assist someone. Your range may have similar rules.

In any event, I'm betting it's unlikely some "evil-doer" is going to make an attempt against a whole crew of us.
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    Careful with that. Windsor requires that the gate be left unlocked and wide open while the range is in use, in the event emergency responders need to assist someone. Your range may have similar rules.

In any event, I'm betting it's unlikely some "evil-doer" is going to make an attempt against a whole crew of us.
    Good call. I asked the good friend of mine that helped me get into our club (East Prospect Fish & Game) about the gate and he said most people leave it open but it's not required. I really need to re-read those rules to be sure. I'll try and dig them up when I get back to the freedomland.

I am planning to go to the range [AND ROBS! anyone wanna join us?] on Saturday with a friend of mine from work. I could be there Friday afternoon as well, but as I previously stated, I won't be back up in PA until 330 at the absolute earliest. =\
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001
    ...You can join the "Pennsylvania Association of Pointy-Stick Owners"...

(York County)

Good call. I asked the good friend of mine that helped me get into our club (East Prospect Fish & Game) about the gate and he said most people leave it open but it's not required. I really need to re-read those rules to be sure. I'll try and dig them up when I get back to the freedomland.

I am planning to go to the range [AND ROBS! anyone wanna join us?] on Saturday with a friend of mine from work. I could be there Friday afternoon as well, but as I previously stated, I won't be back up in PA until 330 at the absolute earliest. =\

For what it's worth... I'm currently working Mon - Thurs nights, get home around 4am or so. Very early in the morning or a little later in the day would be my preference, so I can get some sleep. I don't work Friday night, so I can be a little more flexible then.

(York County)

What time on Saturday? I am running around like crazy in the morning but need you to shoot the beretta to make sure its the gun lol

For what it's worth... I'm currently working Mon - Thurs nights, get home around 4am or so. Very early in the morning or a little later in the day would be my preference, so I can get some sleep. I don't work Friday night, so I can be a little more flexible then.
    Would mid-day Saturday work for you, or is Friday the only option this week? Saturday would be best for me since I'm already planning to go then. I could go later in the day on Friday as well, though.

Quote Originally Posted by STI View Post
    What time on Saturday? I am running around like crazy in the morning but need you to shoot the beretta to make sure its the gun lol
    I think we're planning for around lunch time on Saturday. Probably get lunch first. As luck would have it, Jeremy isn't at work today so I'll have to catch up with him tomorrow and confirm. I have nothing going on. And that makes me happy.

(York County)

Anytime Saturday works for me, even more so if it includes a stop at Roburittos!

Anytime Saturday works for me, even more so if it includes a stop at Roburittos!
    Saturday it is, then.

Noonish is when we'll be arriving at Robs. Can't miss me- I'm the skinny, shaved-head, tatted up white kid and I look like I'm about 19 years old.

(York County)

Wish I could......but I can't.....so I won't.

Once we get a little closer to Fall....I will be bringing some guests up to Starview. Unlimited number of guests but only one guest on the firing line at a time. No problem there.
    We have a great pistol range. Rifle range is great for distance (out to 500yrds) but there is a rule of only 1 round in the gun at any time.

OK so since my last post you boys did a lot of talking ..lol

whats the deal ? can me & a friend join you boys Saturday ?

No takers for Friday right??
    "Emergency's seldom favor the unprepared"

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore View Post
    OK so since my last post you boys did a lot of talking ..lol

whats the deal ? can me & a friend join you boys Saturday ?

No takers for Friday right??
    I need to go back and read the rules for guests at our range. I am bringing one guest and Mr. Mudge will be coming along as well, making one guest for Matt (STI).

Matt- I also let Justin know we're going on Saturday because he's really chomping at the bit to shoot 'his' Beretta. Waiting on a response now, but he would be another guest if he can make it.

If there is no limit to how many guests we can have, JohnnyBmore and your friend are welcome. I will report back on that this evening. If it can't happen this weekend, we can arrange something else for sometime soon.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast