Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Talking Gotta love tourists

Well, I was out running errands OCing as usual - Shop Rite, Ace for some pipe for the sink and then to wally mart. All went great completely uneventful except for a few stares from the tourists. Well when I got home I realized I picked up the wrong piece of pipe, so back out to Ace I went to exchange it. Got there, exchanged the pipe and as I was walking out to the car is where the title comes in.

A young group of people (2 guys 2 girls) got out of a car with NY plates as I was walking out to the car, looked like 2 couples. Well as I walked past them I hear one of the guys say something like "These rednecks up here always gotta have a gun I guess." I stopped walking for a second then I hear one of the girls say in a heavy queens accent "My mom and dad moved up here and BECAME rednecks who carry guns everywhere so watch it asshole, at least they can save their own asses up here, I cant wait to get outta the city and move here." Had myself a laugh when I got to the car and smiled all the way back home. Makes me wish I would have turned around to talk to them

Well thats my OC story for the day. Not as interesting as my bathroom at shoprite one, but this one makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside - Not all in Bloomturds city of idiocy are brainwashed!

(Clinton County)

Default Re: Gotta love tourists

I like this post.
    The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Northampton County)

That's funny

(Allegheny County)

Being a former New Yorker myself...who left long before the Great Tyrant Bloomberg took office, I like to hear that there are still some intelligent New Yorkers who can see the forest for the trees.

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Well as I walked past them I hear one of the guys say something like "These rednecks up here always gotta have a gun I guess."
    Thanks to my tall tale mother there is a guy in Cecil co MD who thinks the Shrewsbury Walmart in York co has people in there all the time to buy ammo who are OCing, and that York county is the OC capitol of PA or something. This was after he said something about how Cecil county was full of Confederate flags and people with guns ( she said he said something about carrying them- maybe while mowing the lawn? Gun racks in trucks with unloaded long guns?). My mother interjected and said something like " oh you think that's something, you should go to York county PA! People can open carry( and bla bla bla) ". [facepalms]
    LOL, I am a woman...

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by B2Luv2Hunt View Post
    I like this post.
    So did I A+++++ would ckick on again.

+Rep for the girl.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveinNEPA View Post
    "My mom and dad moved up here and BECAME rednecks who carry guns everywhere so watch it asshole, at least they can save their own asses up here, I cant wait to get outta the city and move here."

BURN!

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by prophet23 View Post
    Being a former New Yorker myself...who left long before the Great Tyrant Bloomberg took office, I like to hear that there are still some intelligent New Yorkers who can see the forest for the trees.
    Is he being referred to as Dear Leader yet?

Why do they call it tourist season when you can't shoot them?

If God didn't intend us to have guns why would he have given us a trigger finger?