Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Well ??

(Northampton County)

Default Well ??

It came down the M&P9c and the new Ruger SR9c. The price difference was about $110. Not a big deal. I have spent weeks reading the blogs on both forums. Both have their good and not so good points. I wasn't able to shoot the M&P prior to purchasing but did get my paws on the ruger model. So...I went with what i new about the Ruger and how the Smith felt...Yes I went with the Ruger 9c..I hope i made the right choice for now. However I did put money on the Smith before I left the shop. I will update with a range report and fit and function test someday soon. Its the blue/blue model. Now I just need to find a decent holster to hide it in......

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Well ??

IMO you made your decision on the compact 9 mil handgun. Practice with it often and dont look back at the gun you left behind. Call the shop and see if you can get your money back on the other deposit. Buy ammo with it or put it to another style of gun. You really dont need two compact nines.

The Ruger SR9 should be a good carry gun for you! As for CC holsters, I'd like to suggest a Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro holster. It's an IWB/OWB combo holster that is tuckable when set up for IWB. They hold your gun securely and are well made. They are a little pricey but well worth it. Lesser holsters let the gun move around and shift.

unloved here on the forum does great kydex work. I've had nothing but good interactions with him when he did my convertable owb/iwb holster

Nice choice can't wait to hear the range report.