Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default picked up a kahr p380

i've been wanting one of the pocket 380's for several months now but couldn't decide on which model to buy. i liked the diamondback but have read way to many horror stories about it, the ruger seemed like a good gun but didn't fit my hand comfortably, the sig p238 was nice but i wasn't interested in carrying a cocked & locked pistol in my pocket and the taurus felt good in the hand but while i like their revolvers i'm not so sure about their semi's.

the kahr was easily the best of the pocket 380's that i looked at but it was also twice the price, $575 OTD. the kahr felt perfect in my hand and has much better sights than any of the other 380's. i finally decided on the kahr and ended up trading a NIB russian makarov towards it to make the kahr affordable. i've had the Mak for several years and have never fired it plus it was chambered in 380 so i decided it was expendible. the kahr fits perfect in my pocket and even without a pocket holster it doesn't print at all. i've got some 380 ammo from back when it was cheap so i hope to get to the range next week.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wellcraft; July 3rd, 2010 at 04:06 PM.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: picked a kahe p380

Congratulations on your choice. It is always nice to have a pocket gun as an option to carry and your Kahr should serve you well. I have heard (never personally owned one) they require a 200 round break in period so get shooting.