Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Smile OC @ Pep Boys in West Chester

Nothing too exciting. I was changing the oil in my truck last night and my buddy was doing his g/f's Jeep's oil. So we headed to Pep Boys shortly before close to pick up oil and filters. We parked on the hill portion of the lot, about 20 yards from the front of the bays. Immediately upon exiting my truck an older, white haired employee was coming out the front door and walking down the building to the bays. He looked at me, looked away, then looked right back at me and continued to stare (while walking) for the duration of my walk to the front door. He had to pick up his jaw from the ground a few times. After entering the store, several customers, employee's, etc., were going about their normal business. After picking up the oil, we walked to the counter where a guy stared me down as I passed him at the parts counter. Aside from that, no one said anything or pointed and stared. And no babies or children were harmed during my visit.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: OC @ Pep Boys in West Chester

Quote Originally Posted by PAFirefighter11 View Post
    Nothing too exciting. I was changing the oil in my truck last night and my buddy was doing his g/f's Jeep's oil. So we headed to Pep Boys shortly before close to pick up oil and filters. We parked on the hill portion of the lot, about 20 yards from the front of the bays. Immediately upon exiting my truck an older, white haired employee was coming out the front door and walking down the building to the bays. He looked at me, looked away, then looked right back at me and continued to stare (while walking) for the duration of my walk to the front door. He had to pick up his jaw from the ground a few times. After entering the store, several customers, employee's, etc., were going about their normal business. After picking up the oil, we walked to the counter where a guy stared me down as I passed him at the parts counter. Aside from that, no one said anything or pointed and stared. And no babies or children were harmed during my visit.
    This happens to me a lot because of my age.

Sounds like a non-eventful and there-fore good day.

(Chester County)

I OC in West Chester all the time. Only problem was one time with a WCU officer. Told me I HAD to conceal in PA. After I wiped the water from the back of his ears, he listened with an open mind and let me go on my way.

Clearly you're not doing it right.

Nice to hear everything went well!