Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Lightbulb The Citadel: Banning Firearms?

Found this Posted here,
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=2954
    Very interesting, thought I would pass it on,
    My brief thoughts,
    With the re-appearence of School Shootings, Institutioners are plain scared. It all about LIABILITY!!! Hopefully these types of reactions are soon to blow over!
    ~Lambo

From a Citadel Cadet,
    I went down on-line today for Morning Formation, as my company was done with acountablitiy and about to march to Morning Mess, our 1st. Sargent stops us and tells us that our Company is going to have a first ever Firearms Search. By that, I was later told they mean my room. So I was advised to get all firearms related stuff out of my room, eg: My Florida CCW, Copies of my C&R, copies of the Shotgun News ect.. I am a huge gun nut and go shooting down here allot. The fact that a school like The Citadel, which issues you an M-14(missing only a firing pin), would be searching for guns goes to show how far our society has fallen. Instituting a never before heard of "Firearms Search" in my Company only is absolute Bu**Sh!t. Directing that search at my room is crap. I am a law abiding gun loving cadet at a MILITARY COLLEGE, that should be praised, not feared to the point where they search me. It is even more BS because I am Law Abiding, if I whent through all that trouble to get that CCW and FFL why would I risk everything right now and be willing to through it away. That fact that a Military School in South Carolina has gotten to this level only shows how far our Society has fallen.

(Snyder County)

Default Re: The Citadel: Banning Firearms?

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo View Post
    So I was advised to get all firearms related stuff out of my room, eg: My Florida CCW, Copies of my C&R, copies of the Shotgun News ect..
    SC doesn't honor the FL CCW. So any handguns that he has he can't carry CCW. Just pointing out.

(Allegheny County)

Angry Re: The Citadel: Banning Firearms?

Well... The Citadel WAS a good school... once... Then they let that fat pig dingbat in a few years ago, who washed out almost immediately, and then they let in more. Sounds like it's being run by a buncha Code Pinkers now. Ain't no place sacred anymore...

Bob