....Belive me, I include myself in that assessment too! We seem to have difficulty putting together any type of get together at all!

So, IWL is having another one of their super-cool Fun Shoots this Saturday (26th) that I will ONCE AGAIN...not be able to attend. I hope that some of you are able because these are really alot of fun. It does get dull shooting at paper all the time and these are a low-stress kinda way of testing your marksmanship and having some fun at the same time.

AS FOR ME!!! Next Saturday (July 3rd) I am intending on making a trip to Central Penn Sporting Clays in Wellsville for a round of clays in the morning followed by a little lunch somewhere in Dover or close by. Anyone who is interested in comming out and shooting some clays with me is MORE than welcome. No pressure...no competition....just bring along a functioning shotgun capable of 2 shots, about $20, 50 shotshells, a good attitude and we will shoot some Sporting Clays. I thought this would be good for anyone who has been thinking about shooting clays but doesn't really know much about it. Very laid back!! For those who are not familiar with Central Penn....we will meet up somewhere and drive out together. Very easy to find.

I will have limited access to a computer until Monday....but I hope some people are interested and would like to come out. If everyone is away for Independence Day Weekend....then I shall shoot and eat alone. Never a problem.

Have a good weekend, everyone!