Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Us Yorkers are L-A-M-E.

....Belive me, I include myself in that assessment too! We seem to have difficulty putting together any type of get together at all!

So, IWL is having another one of their super-cool Fun Shoots this Saturday (26th) that I will ONCE AGAIN...not be able to attend. I hope that some of you are able because these are really alot of fun. It does get dull shooting at paper all the time and these are a low-stress kinda way of testing your marksmanship and having some fun at the same time.

AS FOR ME!!! Next Saturday (July 3rd) I am intending on making a trip to Central Penn Sporting Clays in Wellsville for a round of clays in the morning followed by a little lunch somewhere in Dover or close by. Anyone who is interested in comming out and shooting some clays with me is MORE than welcome. No pressure...no competition....just bring along a functioning shotgun capable of 2 shots, about $20, 50 shotshells, a good attitude and we will shoot some Sporting Clays. I thought this would be good for anyone who has been thinking about shooting clays but doesn't really know much about it. Very laid back!! For those who are not familiar with Central Penn....we will meet up somewhere and drive out together. Very easy to find.

I will have limited access to a computer until Monday....but I hope some people are interested and would like to come out. If everyone is away for Independence Day Weekend....then I shall shoot and eat alone. Never a problem.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

(York County)

Default Re: Us Yorkers are L-A-M-E.

Been seriously contemplating filling out an application for iwla...it's literally 4 mins away.

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

How about we try a meet and greet n eat thing?

Anyone up for being "obnoxious" in New Freedom? Rail trail, pizza and ice cream? OCers welcome! LOL
    LOL, I am a woman...

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by XD40coyote View Post
    How about we try a meet and greet n eat thing?

Anyone up for being "obnoxious" in New Freedom? Rail trail, pizza and ice cream? OCers welcome! LOL
    Let me know when. I five minutes from there.

(York County)

Well John I took your advice and went to the fun shoot. You were 100% right it was a lot of fun. It was just the right level of "competition", if you want to call it that. It was a lot more fun then putting holes in paper in my back yard. I took a friend that was new to hand guns and by the end of the day he was doing really well. We had a lot of fun met some great people, and a big thanks to Gary for taking us under his wing. Thanks John for being a great advocate for the shooting sports.

(York County)

OK people, if anyone is willing to have a kid friendly shoot I would love to attend. I have 3 kids all firearms safety trained youngest is 8 years old. I just am unable to work with one shooting while I have the other 2 behind me.

So lets get together a shoot with the kids.

Calvin

(York County)

is the fun shoot pistol only?

Does anyone want to do some target shooting in MD? Can start with a PA meet n OC eat sort of thing, then migrate 1 mile into MD- free shooting range as it's on private property and by my invitation. No full auto though ( I'd also refrain from bump firing LOL). But allowed to shoot cans or balloons or whatever. Older kids ok.

Just tossing an idea out, as I know many of us would like to get together, but nobody seems able to organize anything, and the private clubs have guest restrictions. I'd love a big ol OC type meal event. Then some can come down my way to shoot if weather permits. If you are a hunter, you will love my taxidermy showroom.
    LOL, I am a woman...

(Adams County)

If someone puts the firm dates out there I'm game, that's all within an hours drive for me.
    Porsche, there is no substitute

I posted in the open carry forum about getting a meet and eat thing together.
    LOL, I am a woman...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast