Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    (Perry County)

Default Re: NRA 2011 Annual Meeting

My father-in-law and I drove out Friday morning, spent Friday afternoon, all day Saturday, went to the show Saturday night and spent Sunday morning at the hall. We had a blast! I fondled so many guns it was ridiculous. Decided on a few toys for future purchase due to being able to handle them. I didn't notice anyone OC but I did make 2 guys CC. I met George from Top Shot. He wasn't near as much of a douche as the show made him out to be. He was there with Ashley and he was way more approachable. I talked to him about tryouts and he seemed cool. He was however, a bit cocky but hell, he's a sniper and came in third in Top Shot. I got to talk to Bryce Towsley, he was at the E.R. Shaw stand on Saturday morning at 1100. Overall, it was a great time.
    It's all fun and games, til someone shoots your bobber!

(Allegheny County)

Yes it was a blast - took in an NRA class, saw Ted Nugent on stage, Oliver North, met Wayne LaPierre, the Smith& Wesson Champion Gang, the Midway President/Owner, had fun with Gunny, lots of autographs/pics and so much to see. I felt like a little girl in a candy store !!

Lots to see and learn. Bought a few things also. Some booths also offered discount coupons for a later date purchase also.

Funniest thing was listening to all the dry firing going on everywhere !

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by BringTheRain403 View Post
    The event was fun! Only scary part what watching how so many people were playing around with the guns like they were toys. I was standing by the Remington booth and I hear one dude yell to his buddy "hey check out this 1911" as he racked the slide then pointed it at him and pulled the trigger...
    Yeah I saw a few kids pointing guns at each other. Also saw a few shining lasers on people. Did not stop at the booth but saw all the people playing with the Stun Guns on the lower level, hopefully no one got shocked too bad.

(Butler County)

The lady that was working there (she was pretty hot!) told me that some dude zapped himself in the stomach with the one that looked like a cell phone and he came back an hour later and he was still shaking lol
    I was anti-Obama when Anti-Obama wasn't cool. *Springfield Armory Bi-Tone XDm-40 3.8*

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by BringTheRain403 View Post
    The lady that was working there (she was pretty hot!) told me that some dude zapped himself in the stomach with the one that looked like a cell phone and he came back an hour later and he was still shaking lol
    I knew it was bound to happen.

(Westmoreland County)

I walked around on Friday and worked the USPSA/SCSA booth on Sunday. Fun time as usual.
    Friends don't let friends buy Taurus's

(Armstrong County)

I worked the NRA Youth Airgun range on Thursday and OC the whole day,. Got a few stares by some of the FUDs but no real hassles. They did ask to remove the magazine while I was on the firing line which I obliged, but replaced my magazine as soon as I stepped off.

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
    Ed Stephan
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Allegheny County)

I was there all day Friday and most of the day Sunday. I only saw on OC on Friday and none on Sunday. I was surprised. I did see a few black suited security guys check their weapons at the DeSantis booth and purchase IWB holsters for their 1911's, reload up and head out.

It was a great show. A lot more crowded Sunday than Friday. Friday was nice since I could walk up to just about any booth and check out whatever I wanted without waiting.

Speaking of hot girls though any see the chick at the Crimson Trace booth?

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by itznfb View Post
    I was there all day Friday and most of the day Sunday. I only saw on OC on Friday and none on Sunday. I was surprised. I did see a few black suited security guys check their weapons at the DeSantis booth and purchase IWB holsters for their 1911's, reload up and head out.

It was a great show. A lot more crowded Sunday than Friday. Friday was nice since I could walk up to just about any booth and check out whatever I wanted without waiting.

Speaking of hot girls though any see the chick at the Crimson Trace booth?
    Not really a fan of Crimson Trace so I kinda breezed through it. I"m more of a Viridian fan myself. I love me some green lasers!
    I was anti-Obama when Anti-Obama wasn't cool. *Springfield Armory Bi-Tone XDm-40 3.8*

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678