Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Somerset County)

Question Ordered my SuperTuck

I ordered from Crossbreed late Sunday night, it said 3-4 weeks for delivery. I was just wondering if that is a standard time frame they give or thats how busy they are. I know they are a small operation, I was just wondering if anybody got theirs quicker?

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Ordered my SuperTuck

Ordered one on 6/7. Still waiting.

(Bucks County)

Yes, there were great with my shipment. I ordered 2 holsters.

They are great and I enjoy wearing them.

Time for shipment is accurate.

A few months ago, Crossbreed quoted me 3-4 weeks, but I got one delivered in 7-8 days or so. I was surprised when it showed up early.

(Lycoming County)

Mine was about 2 weeks. It honestly took me a month of trying different settings though to get the right mix of concealibility and comfort...seemed early on that I was NOT going to like the holster..it was either very comfortable but didnt conceal the gun well(very noticeable bulge under a T shirt ok with heavier winter clothes though) OR I could get it so the grip was the right depth and it concealed well while standing but was a killer when I sat or was driving..finally I got it to do both be comfortable and conceal well under a T Shirt...took a month but it worked out finally...

Now the only time I dont wear it is if I know im going somewhere that I need to be taking it on and off a lot..its not that easy to get on and off quickly and several times..like say if im running to the bank, post office(off then on when back) school to get kid or coach football/hockey again off and then back on) you know what I mean...at those times I wear my Snubby in a leather holster OR use the Ruger SR9c in a Kydex Comp Tac holster...but thats not a great CC holster for Summer...hard to hide under a T shirt..it rides a bit too high with noticeable bulk...so most of the time the snubby it is in those occasions(on and oof all the time)

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by kcr121 View Post
    A few months ago, Crossbreed quoted me 3-4 weeks, but I got one delivered in 7-8 days or so. I was surprised when it showed up early.
    Hopefully thats what happens to me, I get impaitent waiting on things...My wife says I'm worse than a kid lol

Quote Originally Posted by CBennett View Post
    Mine was about 2 weeks. It honestly took me a month of trying different settings though to get the right mix of concealibility and comfort...seemed early on that I was NOT going to like the holster..it was either very comfortable but didnt conceal the gun well(very noticeable bulge under a T shirt ok with heavier winter clothes though) OR I could get it so the grip was the right depth and it concealed well while standing but was a killer when I sat or was driving..finally I got it to do both be comfortable and conceal well under a T Shirt...took a month but it worked out finally...
    Im sure I'll have this problem too, just will have to play with it, to find that sweet spot.

Thanks for all the replies everyone!

(Delaware County)

When I got mine last year it took almost exactly 3 weeks. This is really not that long given that Milt Sparks and Raven both quote at least 4 MONTHS to receive theirs.

3 weeks for such a great holster is well worth it.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by wrencher View Post
    Hopefully thats what happens to me, I get impaitent waiting on things...My wife says I'm worse than a kid lol

Im sure I'll have this problem too, just will have to play with it, to find that sweet spot.

Thanks for all the replies everyone!
    yeah, I just wanted to let you know about the time it really took to get it right..after about 10 days of trying various positions I was about to give up on it as a summer time CC holster..but I finally made some moves and changed to about 4-430 o'clock from 3oclock carry(unless driving then I slide it a bit forward so im not leaning back on it) and have it set at the right point for me finally and its great.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by CBennett View Post
    yeah, I just wanted to let you know about the time it really took to get it right..after about 10 days of trying various positions I was about to give up on it as a summer time CC holster..but I finally made some moves and changed to about 4-430 o'clock from 3oclock carry(unless driving then I slide it a bit forward so im not leaning back on it) and have it set at the right point for me finally and its great.
    Might I ask what gun you were carrying? Was it on the larger size?

(Chester County)

Crossbreed was running at +/- 3 weeks back in May when I got some items from them.

They are AWESOME holsters.
    I also love my RCS rigs... shame they are so backed up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast