Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Jeager Arms show Dickson City

It was at the days inn

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Jeager Arms show Dickson City

I went both days and this show has gone down hill so much that the only way i would go back is if someone gave me something cool and i didn't have to pay. I had to pay 6 bucks ith an hour to go and not many vendors and then 5 on sunday with an hour to go and half as many vendors.

Everyone was like begging me and others to buy something because I don't think they made any money. John Tidd was telling people that some guy who was suppose to do the show died, someones mother took a stroke, and other guys store was robbed so thats why 40% of the place was filled lol

The only thing i saw to report that i haven't seen yet was that one of the vendors had crates of nagants other russian wwii rifles for 119.00

Default Re: Jeager Arms show Dickson City

Quote Originally Posted by mickey01023 View Post
    I went both days and this show has gone down hill so much that the only way i would go back is if someone gave me something cool and i didn't have to pay. I had to pay 6 bucks ith an hour to go and not many vendors and then 5 on sunday with an hour to go and half as many vendors.

Everyone was like begging me and others to buy something because I don't think they made any money. John Tidd was telling people that some guy who was suppose to do the show died, someones mother took a stroke, and other guys store was robbed so thats why 40% of the place was filled lol

The only thing i saw to report that i haven't seen yet was that one of the vendors had crates of nagants other russian wwii rifles for 119.00
    John Tidd made his bed, he told people x amount of dealers would be at a show when in reality he never confirmed a good amount of them. At several shows of his I worked he gave every dealer that did show up at least twice the amount of tables they wanted because he doesn't know what the hell he is doing!

Let's take the Sugerman's show .... he SWORE Dave Zeller had booked and I posted here that Dave was a no-show. Dave (whom I trust) signed up just to post that he NEVER told Tidd he would be there UNLESS his dad could work the show for him. Tidd took that as a confirmed booking, never bothered to verify it before the show.

The man is a second rate hack that thinks he knows how to promote a show and he DOES NOT. Since the last Days Inn show the word between dealers has been "we won't do his shows even if they are free" .... another wannabe that has been proven to be a 'never was' and 'never could be'.

Oh and about the one 'father died' .... that would be Joe Ammo. His father passed away suddenly last week and who could blame him for not doing a show that week ....... BUT, once again, here's the catch. Joe Ammo was also booked to do the Lebanon show (I know I had an order in with him he was supposed to bring) ....... so how did Tidd think he was doing both shows when it is only him and (I think) his wife?

This man has proven himself to be the worst freaking excuse for a show promoter I have seen in 20 years, and I know because I myself was a show promoter for many many years. Another "I can get rich running shows" dealer that didn't have a freaking clue how to run a GOOD show.

All I can say is good riddance to bad trash!