Hi All:

A few questions regarding getting my wife her LTCF in Luzerne County. When I got mine, I was still living in Northampton county, so I don't know how things work here.

When we were still living in Northampton and I wanted to apply for my wifes ltcf then, they told me I would need at least two forms of id, one of which being a voter registration. My wife is foreign born, and while she has a Permanent Residence status, and a valid PA driver's license, SSN, etc, etc, I was told "that's not acceptable ID". Gimme a break. Ok- enough of that issue, fast forward to buying a home and now living in Luzerne County.

So I'm ready to take her to the corrupthouse, err, courthouse so she can get her permit, and I want to know if I'm going to run into the same BS that Northampton county gave me. The other thing I see is the "Must be personally signed" BS on the form. If I understand correctly, that's a PA Issued Form, not open for county sheriffs to alter ? I have no issue finding local freinds who are good references to put thier ink to the form, but I mean is this legal ?

I really just want my wife to have the permit. If I have to swallow a little bullshit in the process, so be it. Just wanted everyone's input. Thanks !