Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: FML

(Lancaster County)

Default FML

land lady came for a visit to check out a pipe leak and left only to come back with a eviction notice,
    FUCK MY LIFE, im going to need some help i need to keep my guns safe till i can find a place to stay,
    also if anyone know of a cheap 2 bedroom apt lmk
    V-DUB Shop!DUBNINJA 82

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: FML

I know a little bit about tenants/landlord rights.. and you can't just evict people at will.

I don't think we are getting the full story here. Unless you are late on rent, a nuisance, destroyed the place, or engaging in illegal activities, you may not have to move at all.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Bucks County)

Where are you looking to move?

(Lancaster County)

this landlady gets all pissy every 6 mo. or so but this time she said we all got to go cuz to many ppl come n go(my bro dose tatoos out of the house that why) plus the bitch hates me cuz i got tats and smoke cigs and have guns that are not for hunting. fuck her
    V-DUB Shop!DUBNINJA 82

(Washington County)

Sounds like you may want to take a different tactic when talking to her, if your posting is anything like your speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    this landlady gets all pissy every 6 mo. or so but this time she said we all got to go cuz to many ppl come n go(my bro dose tatoos out of the house that why) plus the bitch hates me cuz i got tats and smoke cigs and have guns that are not for hunting. fuck her
    Your brother conducts a business out of your apartment, and you are mad at her? It seems to me that this violates any rental agreement right there.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    land lady came for a visit to check out a pipe leak and left only to come back with a eviction notice,
    FUCK MY LIFE, im going to need some help i need to keep my guns safe till i can find a place to stay,
    also if anyone know of a cheap 2 bedroom apt lmk
    I can help you out with the guns if need be bro, sorry to hear the news.

PS> There are some cheap places in Lebanon city. Depends on how cheap you wish to go will depend on where at in Lebanon
    Last edited by Fr0sty; June 17th, 2010 at 07:12 PM.

(Lancaster County)

landlord stoped by today and said sorry about everything my wife said you can stay
    V-DUB Shop!DUBNINJA 82