Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default New Jersey Politicians Want A List of NRA Membersand their Employers!

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=5897

Friday, June 11, 2010 In a blatant attempt by entrenched New Jersey politicians to strong arm citizens who oppose their re-election, Assemblywoman Linda Greenstein (D-14) and her co-sponsors have introduced legislation which would require certain contributors to “issue advocacy organizations”, including the NRA, to have their names, addresses and their employers information sent to the government.

A2595, if passed, will mandate that any “issue advocacy organization” classified under IRS Code as a 501(C) (3), 501 (C) (4) or 527 that engages in the election or defeat of any person to State or local elective office; the passage or defeat of any public question; or that provides political information on any candidate, must submit the names and addresses of contributors and their employers to the Election Law Enforcement Commission.

Not only is Assemblywoman Greenstein (D-14) the prime sponsor of A2595, but she is also the Chair of the committee that will hear the bill. The Assembly Judiciary Committee will hear the bill on Monday, June 14th at 10:00 am.

A2595 is a shameless attempt to intimidate citizens who engage in the legislative and political process.

Please contact your Assemblymembers today and urge him or her to oppose A2595!

Assembly Judiciary Committee:
    Linda R. Greenstein (D-14)- Chair
    (609) 395-9911

Annette Quijano (D-20)- Vice Chair
    (908) 624-0880

Ralph R. Caputo (D-28)
    (973) 450-0484

Michael Patrick Carroll (R-25)

(973) 539-8113

Caroline Casagrande (R-12)

(732) 866-1695

Louis D. Greenwald (D-6)
    (856) 435-1247

Reed Gusciora (D-15)
    (609) 292-0500

Please continue to check www.NRAILA.org for updates and information.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: New Jersey Politicians Want A List of NRA Membersand their Employers!

This is NJ after all, is anyone suprised by these neobolshevics psychos.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: New Jersey Politicians Want A List of NRA Membersand their Employers!

The disconnect between royalty and their subjects is wideing substantially . It's time they got reconnected and the boss employee relationship reestablished

Every day I'm more and more amazed at how gun friendly PA is considering it borders 3 of the most anti-gun states in the country.

(Lancaster County)

I am a NY transplant, and I love PA !

Wow, did I miss the Supreme Court overturning N.A.A.C.P. v. Alabama, the 1958 case that said that no state can chill freedom of association by demanding membership lists of organizations that those in power don't like?

Oh wait, I forgot, NJ is a Constitution-optional zone. My bad.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by nightglider View Post
    Every day I'm more and more amazed at how gun friendly PA is considering it borders 3 of the most anti-gun states in the country.
    +1,000,000
    Xbox Live Gamertag: My Tango Sucka

(Lehigh County)

Don't forget these political hacks are elected and reelected over and over again. NJ has what NJ deserves. Now lets get Philly into NJ at any cost.
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

(Lackawanna County)

Hell, if it wasn't for Mason and Dixon in the early 1700s, philly would have been split up between Delaware and Maryland, and the Maryland border would have been closer to Shippensburg.
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

Quote Originally Posted by wa3ra View Post
    Hell, if it wasn't for Mason and Dixon in the early 1700s, philly would have been split up between Delaware and Maryland, and the Maryland border would have been closer to Shippensburg.
    For some reason I don't think this will make it to fruition. Gov Christie sure as hell wouldn't support it. These fucktards know their political lives are on the line come November, so they'll do anything radical to see if they still have support. The fact that Greenstein is even proposing this should ensure that she's going to be shitcanned soon.
    NRA Certified Firearms Instructor-2009,classes available.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast