Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Adams County)

Default Re: MFU & Jhbenson @ the range

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    Can't wait until I have time to get together with you guys.
    Evan, you are more than welcome. I know I can say that for jhbenson too. We love hangin' out with people that like to have a good time and throw some lead down field. It'd be fun to see what your hand bangers do. I'd also love to have you throw a few of the led rockets out of my 35 as well. But, as jhbenson says... I'm not responsible for any money you spend once you shoot my guns
    Proud 3%er... We'll fight for your rights, even when you won't.

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.FiredUp View Post
    Evan, you are more than welcome. I know I can say that for jhbenson too. We love hangin' out with people that like to have a good time and throw some lead down field. It'd be fun to see what your hand bangers do. I'd also love to have you throw a few of the led rockets out of my 35 as well. But, as jhbenson says... I'm not responsible for any money you spend once you shoot my guns
    Yup, I will second that, you are certainly welcome any time! The ACSHA range is pretty nice and the folks I met at the club are more than pleasant, I'm glad I joined. Where I moved from in Pasadena, MD I belonged to the Stoney Creek Hunt & Fish Club, we had one of the most beautiful ranges you could shoot from, however, someone up and built a golf course around the range. No more rapid fire, not even double taps, lots of extra rules, etc. Also with all the range improvements and needing a bigger legal lawyer retainer fund the dues for the first 5 years worked out to be around $450 a year.

The dues at the ACSHA are very minimal per year. I'm on a recruiting drive until the current president pulls the reins in on me.
    Porsche, there is no substitute

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by jhbenson4 View Post
    The dues at the ACSHA are very minimal per year. I'm on a recruiting drive until the current president pulls the reins in on me.
    Then what?
    Adams County Sport Handgunners Association - President

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by djturnz View Post
    Then what?
    Elifino...hrrrm.

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by jhbenson4 View Post
    Yup, I will second that, you are certainly welcome any time! The ACSHA range is pretty nice and the folks I met at the club are more than pleasant, I'm glad I joined. Where I moved from in Pasadena, MD I belonged to the Stoney Creek Hunt & Fish Club, we had one of the most beautiful ranges you could shoot from, however, someone up and built a golf course around the range. No more rapid fire, not even double taps, lots of extra rules, etc. Also with all the range improvements and needing a bigger legal lawyer retainer fund the dues for the first 5 years worked out to be around $450 a year.

I am a member at ACSHA. But, my dues have lapsed and money is tight. The next time I have money for the dues I will be back in. Damned new house is sucking me dry. But, it's mine!

jhbenson, when did you join? You look like someone that was there when I joined last spring.
    I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy. Hippie and 3%er.

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    I am a member at ACSHA. But, my dues have lapsed and money is tight. The next time I have money for the dues I will be back in. Damned new house is sucking me dry. But, it's mine!

jhbenson, when did you join? You look like someone that was there when I joined last spring.
    Don't know if I got to say this yet, but, way to go on the house purchase! Hopefully it doesn't kill ya' too bad so we can shoot sometime soon!. I know what it's like when money is tight. I used the rest of the money I had to pay for the bullets I shot with benson Saturday.

Also, benson just joined when he moved. Probably not him you saw. But, hey, I could be wrong, I'll let him weigh in on that to make sure.
    Proud 3%er... We'll fight for your rights, even when you won't.

(Adams County)

Thanks, MFU. Still much more work. I'm realizing now long the simple things take to fix.

(Adams County)

2 weeks ago was my first trip there and past Wednesday was my first meeting. Way to go on the house, I remember when I purchased mine the first time, at least its an investment though and is yours.

(Adams County)

It's definitely an investment. The house is taking a lot of work, but it sits on three acres on the side of a mountain in Orrtanna, and was only $103K. Well worth it in my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12