Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Klutch's carry

(Adams County)

Default Re: Klutch's carry

Quote Originally Posted by Zak215 View Post
    Congrats on getting your LTCF! I have a Walther PPS 9mm that is very close in size to your G26, except is much thinner. It however is a single stack so it only holds 8+1 at most. I just ordered a Tucker cover up plus leather holster and the gun just disappears in almost any clothing.
    I almost bought a PPS, but I went with a Kahr CW9 instead. It fit into my budget better that the PPS. It also fits IWB a little better for me.
    I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy. Hippie and 3%er.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    I almost bought a PPS, but I went with a Kahr CW9 instead. It fit into my budget better that the PPS. It also fits IWB a little better for me.
    I was looking at the Kahr CW9 too but after alot of research I decided to go with the PPS. It is a little more expensive but I shot it with more accuracy than I did with the CW9. I like the CW9 and may someday add one to the count but I love my PPS!

So I have a bit of a dilemma. I would like my girlfriend to carry and we are stuck on what pistol to use for it and how to carry it. Currently she has a KT P32 and I'm considering buying her another gun but I don't know what. I like the S&W 442 but she doesn't like revolvers much last night she mentioned the KT PF-9 which I have said before so I was happy about that, but what type of holsters are out there for ankle carry and IWB carry for a woman? She's small standing only 5' and dresses in some tight clothes and doesn't want to change her style to accommodate a handgun. Money is no concern as this is her protection we are talking about so I'm looking for opinions about the choices I mentioned and any other choices that may be better.

So after 2 weeks of waiting I got my membership to EFGA and went today with my girlfriend and brought 4 pistols and my AK. She fired the AK and loved it which I didn't expect at all, but while shooting my pistols on the pistol range I got a pointer on my stance from a guy who was there and it greatly improved my groups instantly. I never even had a chance to thank him and he was gone, and then it rained like god was pissed as all hell which obviously ended the day. All in all it was a great day and I really enjoy shooting at the new range.

Alright so I didn't really love the PT145 even though I wanted to. Needless to say I sold it and picked up a S&W 442 no lock and a Don Hume IWB H715. I had a 642 and sold it but I kind of regretted it ever since so I now have another Smith and am very happy about it, it almost conceals as good as my LCP. I'll probably be taking it to my cousins this weekend for his wedding 2.5 hours away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12