Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default I Really Hope this "Professional" Review is a Joke. Scary Either Way

I was attempting to research the CZ-75 SP01 Phantom, and stumbled upon this. Yeah, really - it has to be a joke, right? There's some chuckling going on throughout it, but whether it is or not, it's frightening to watch, and really makes you wonder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo1u0LCD53g
    "I don't care what went wrong. I beat the snot out of it until it works" - Clint Smith

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: I Really Hope this "Professional" Review is a Joke. Scary Either Way

It's a mall ninja with an airsoft. Most likely never handle a real firearm yet, and hopefully never does.
    The way they a giggling like little girls, they are most likely on something as well.

(Philadelphia County)

Question Re: I Really Hope this "Professional" Review is a Joke. Scary Either Way

It is a joke. Look at their other videos. They are all stupid

JUSTITIA ET VIRTUS

Chambersburg PA (Pure Appalachia), Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: I Really Hope this "Professional" Review is a Joke. Scary Either Way

Quote Originally Posted by marks View Post
    I was attempting to research the CZ-75 SP01 Phantom, and stumbled upon this. Yeah, really - it has to be a joke, right? There's some chuckling going on throughout it, but whether it is or not, it's frightening to watch, and really makes you wonder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo1u0LCD53g
    He's a skateboarder wannabe, who has just found out big boys have other toys, and he wants to be on YouTube, whatever the cost - no matter how bad; this is his first video, sitting in his mom's basement in his flannel pajamas. Look at his other three videos.

Flash
    "The life unexamined is not worth living." ....... Socrates

I only watched the video for the first 2 minutes. The guy is stupid. He doesn't know how to operate the pistol and apparently didn't even read the manual or even have much of an idea as to what he wanted to say. He is the type of person who will give gunowners a bad name and most certainly is an accident waiting to happen.

Is it a joke? I don't think so just some guy who wanted to post a gun video on the internet.

(Montgomery County)

Ah, well, that's good - I guess. "Mall Ninja"! Gotta remember that one.
    "I don't care what went wrong. I beat the snot out of it until it works" - Clint Smith

(Bucks County)

lighten up guys, its a joke, it was never meant to be taken seriously obviously. im sure they know safety and how to operate the gun, this is not an airsoft gun either.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GRIZ View Post
    I only watched the video for the first 2 minutes. The guy is stupid. He doesn't know how to operate the pistol and apparently didn't even read the manual or even have much of an idea as to what he wanted to say. He is the type of person who will give gunowners a bad name and most certainly is an accident waiting to happen.

Is it a joke? I don't think so just some guy who wanted to post a gun video on the internet.
    come on? seriously? are you really taking this guys video seriously? hes talking about radiation from night sites, and decocking the gun to shoot it.

(Venango County)

My problem, is that someone might get the wrong idea from this moron. It would be like me posting an instruction video on how to hold the gun backwards, and some one who has no idea actually does it, and shoots themselves.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by den9 View Post
    come on? seriously? are you really taking this guys video seriously? hes talking about radiation from night sites, and decocking the gun to shoot it.
    AFAIK Tritium is somewhat radioactive. I dont think night sights are going to bother anyone though.

from the EPA website
    What is tritium used for?

Tritium has several important uses. Its most significant use is as a component in the triggering mechanism in thermonuclear (fusion) weapons. Very large quantities of tritium are required for the maintenance of our nation's nuclear weapons capabilities.

Tritium is also produced commercially in reactors. It is used in various self-luminescent devices, such as exit signs in buildings, aircraft dials, gauges, luminous paints, and wristwatches.

So I doubt it would be used in wristwatches if it had seriously harmful side effects.

On to the video itself, yes its a joke. No one with any knowledge of guns will say 9x19 is the European version of 40S&W

ETA
    Left a comment
    Last edited by YllwFvr; May 30th, 2010 at 05:39 PM.
    Millions for defense, Not one cent for tribute!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast