If you haven't been by the Cowanesque Rod and Gun club lately you need to come and check it out. We recently got the outdoor benches under cover with a new tin roof and frame work. We are talking of expanding the number of benches that we have by four (4) and adding to the front side of the roof to cover more ground for a couple of picnic tables so when there is more shooters than there are benches these people will have a place to sit and talk while waiting their turn at a bench. There is also talk of having Saturday morning center fire shots. I'm lead to believe that this will be with your deer rifle or varmint gun not just dedicated bench guns. I will give an update on this shoot as soon as I have more information. If you're not a member yet no problem you can still join the shoot although $15 a year isn't bad for what you get for ranges. After the rifle range is all done we will try to update the pistol range so we can start to have some sort of competition there too maybe a bowling pin shoot or something of the sort.