Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default Will the April 2A Rally @ the Capitol continue?

It just occured to me that with Metcalfe losing the primary for Lt Gov, he won't be able to run for re-election to his house seat this year, which means he'll be leaving the PA House at the end of the current term (correct?)

It's my understanding that he is the organizer of the rally, so will it go on?
    Let us never forget the sacrifice of those who have fought for us all.

Default Re: Will the April 2A Rally @ the Capitol continue?

Quote Originally Posted by 87th PVI View Post
    It just occured to me that with Metcalfe losing the primary for Lt Gov, he won't be able to run for re-election to his house seat this year, which means he'll be leaving the PA House at the end of the current term (correct?)

It's my understanding that he is the organizer of the rally, so will it go on?
    ?????????????

What did I miss??????

(Bucks County)

I hope Metcalfe and Sam will elad the rally next year as well.

I hope since they may not be in office, they do not stop leading the way for 2A rights.

(York County)

I feel better now that I found this:
    "Metcalfe ran simultaneous campaigns for lieutenant governor and for re-election for his House seat. He was unopposed for the latter and in November faces Democrat Zack Byrnes."
    ~ Butler Eagle, May 19, 2010

Not sure about what will become of Rohrer's seat however.

Sam Rohrer has this on his web site:
    "Now the question from many is, “Where do we go from here?” Hundreds of people are urging me to stay involved, to lead this movement for a return to integrity, to the Constitution, and fiscal discipline. Some are saying, “Run for the US Senate seat against Sen. Casey in 2012”. Others are recommending other things. I know that what has developed in this “Stand Up for Pennsylvania” movement is unique and powerful. I feel indebted to you to remain involved and to move forward in the best way possible because our freedom is at stake. I would like you know that I am contemplating my next steps and how I can continue to support this movement which we together have initiated. I want what is God’s will for me and for this Commonwealth and am willing to do it. I am seeking counsel, talking with my family, and praying for wisdom now to determine how best to move forward in this cause. I hope to come to some conclusion in the very near future. I will advise you more later.

If you would have suggestions as to how you think I could or should proceed, please let me know at: ideas@samrohrer.org . Again, I can not thank you enough for your support. You have helped to make this campaign what it was – a unique and positive experience, and one that will continue. The cause of freedom will require our continued and active involvement. I look forward to being involved with you.

God bless you all.

Sam, Ruth Ann and family"
    Let us never forget the sacrifice of those who have fought for us all.

(Bucks County)

I feel better now that I found this:
    "Metcalfe ran simultaneous campaigns for lieutenant governor and for re-election for his House seat. He was unopposed for the latter and in November faces Democrat Zack Byrnes."
    ~ Butler Eagle, May 19, 2010

That is good news. We need people like him. Wonder if he can get on the Judicial Committee or Appropriations Committee?