Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Contagion 2010 Zombie Shoot - New Holland R&PC Gap, PA - Sat. Oct. 23, 2010

Friends,

I am pleased to report that we will be holding our third annual Zombie Shoot at New Holland Gun Club near Gap, PA on Saturday October 23rd 2010. Over the next few months please check back as we will be updating this thread with registration information, prizes, sponsors, course of fire details etc. I can tell you this, Contagion 2010 will have six shooting evolution and by popular demand, a kick a$$ inside shoot house stage.

We have made several structural changes to the shoot based on your feedback. Gone is the squad style shooting. You can arrive whenever you wish and shoot whatever evolutions you wish. Based on the size of New Holland Gun Club we are expanding our capacity to at least 200 shooters. That said, given our last Zombie event sold out in 14 minutes, I would suggest you pay careful attention to the registration information that will be posted in this thread.

More Shooting Evolutions.... More Fun...... Less Waiting..... More Flexibility...

Stay tuned...

http://www.nhrpc.org/

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Contagion 2010 Zombie Shoot - New Holland R&PC Gap, PA - Sat. Oct. 23, 2010

For those who know or have been to this event or an event like it. How much ammo is suggested. I went through the old forums but didn't really find any ammo suggestions. I am trying to stock up and prepare. Thanks in advance

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Contagion 2010 Zombie Shoot - New Holland R&PC Gap, PA - Sat. Oct. 23, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by 1911carry View Post
    For those who know or have been to this event or an event like it. How much ammo is suggested. I went through the old forums but didn't really find any ammo suggestions. I am trying to stock up and prepare. Thanks in advance
    If I remember correctly, last year, it was 50 rounds of pistol ammo, 30 for shotgun, and 120 for rifle.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Montgomery County)

Is that for the whole day? That isn't bad at all. Thanks for the response

(Beaver County)

That sounds amazing

Quote Originally Posted by WereWolf View Post
    That sounds amazing
    I hope they have Zombis 100 out to 600 yards . that would be cool
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. ... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." Thomas Jefferson - Commonplace Book 1774-1776

(Chester County)

Default Contagion 2010 Zombie Shoot - New Holland R&PC Gap, PA - Sat. Oct. 23, 2010

The website is up!

http://www.contagion2010.us/

(Schuylkill County)

The website says non-shooting guests. How about if two of us come just to check out the event? We'll pay the $4

club rules?
    "For your pistol, you will need a functional strong-side or drop-leg holster. Your pistol can be carried unloaded in this holster while on Club Grounds and while on the shuttle. Please do not board the shuttle with a loaded firearm. It will earn you a quick trip home."

(Chester County)

Not club rules. I assume competition rules, given the sheer number of firearms and people present. Their match, their rules.

(Chester County)

This looks pretty awesome. Shame I don't have a shotgun.

Assuming I get a shotgun, are the airsoft firearms provided? What about appropriate Airsoft saftey gear? I don't see either on the "Things to bring" list.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast