Let us know how you guys liked it.

350 yards of movement on the run, SBU prone, long shots, moving targets, shooting on the move, close shots, the stress of being able to communicate on radio effectively during all that.....

I dare say there weren't many skills absent from this course of fire, and it certainly exploited training gaps, poor equipment, and the heat was certainly a factor too.

Scores are posted!

I do apologize that we became overbooked with walk-ins and that the match ran long. It was our first one like this at NHRPC and it was a shakeout cruise.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...=1&output=html

Congrats to all the top finishers in each category. Everyone shot well and handled themselves safely and professionally.

Thanks to the staff for their hard work and sweat equity which earned the wounded warrior project $198.00. Bravo! I grew up on a farm, so believe me when I tell you I smelled like a goat when this was over. 10 hours in the heat.

Pics are coming. Look for the FORTY SEVEN FOOT replica of a blackhawk helicopter in the middle of the range. Shooter Mel rocked the house with that prop. I've been doing this for many years, and haven't seen anything like that EVER.

Take care, great shooting, and please take a look at the club for membership. There's usually a break at matches for members, and we will be doing some "members only" matches too. It is the support of the staff and the membership that make up the heartbeat of our practical and precision match program.

Thanks,

--Fargo007