Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Question Personal Ad Section?

I don't know if anyone ever suggested this one before but here goes, how about a personal ads section in with the classifieds?

As a single gun guy I have gotten the entire spectrum of responses from the ladies when the inevitable, what do you like to do in your spare time question arises. From oh I can't go do that I feel sick to my stomach, your offending my inner liberal, etc. to hell yeah when do we go and what're you packing?

I hate sitting down to diner with someone and having to find out the hard way they're anti-second amendment, and they've been programed to believe guns are bad. At least here I suppose one would expect the individual responding to have at least a casual understanding of firearms and related issues.

If this is even possible what percentage of the users are male or female, what about the age range, and ahem orientation? All factors to be considered I guess.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. -Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

“One man with a gun can control 100 without one. ” -Vladamir Lenin, Founder Communist Party USSR ... I hate to quote a commie, but when they ban your gun, you'll know who gave them the idea.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Personal Ad Section?

Oh God..... no.

Use Craigslist, Facebook and MySpace to find people to get laid with.

The last thing I want to see when I log on in Pafoa is..

"Hi, my name is Tom. This here is my Ruger .44mag. I like to OC it when I take long walks on the beach, and when I read books... about guns."
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    .....I like to OC it when I take long walks on the beach...
    Oh, come on -if nothing else the ads might make for fun reading.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. -Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

“One man with a gun can control 100 without one. ” -Vladamir Lenin, Founder Communist Party USSR ... I hate to quote a commie, but when they ban your gun, you'll know who gave them the idea.

(Philadelphia County)

Yeah, I don't see this ever happening.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum Subscription • Buy some PAFOA Merchandise • Help PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking