Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

Quote Originally Posted by BobFromBucks View Post
    I must be very naive. I really thought he would lose big. Corrupt is too kind of description.
    Ironically it was a damn close race and I think the folks who voted third party rather than swallow the bitter pill of a RINO, swayed it to the Dem.
    Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

"Results: Gov. Tom Wolf has won a second term as governor, defeating Republican challenger Scott Wagner. CNN, ABC and MSNBC have projected Wolf as the winner."

Since when does someone declare victory and give a victory speech based on a projected win before the ballots are counted?
    Something smells fishy and I don't think it's the chicken.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Monroe County)

Alexandria Cortez dumb ass is heading to congress.

PickingPA Guest

This is not looking good, state or nationally. It’s good I don’t associate with any Dems, I don’t like their smugness and would have no patience for it tomorrow

(Montgomery County)

I'm not buying all this projected winner nonsense.
    We saw this with Trump and they were all wrong.
    The hubris in the media is off the map, and now we have politicians claiming victory based on projected news reporting before votes are counted.
    The polls are still open in part of the country, and other polls closed 2 minutes ago, yet we have people declaring victory 2 hours ago at 8:15PM EST.
    I don't buy it.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Wolf and Casey were always going to win. It's was virtually ordained. Losing the house was all but a certainty, as well. If the house is lost by only a few seats, and the senate stays GOP, with some wins (which seems likely), that's a win for a mid term.. Shit a year ago, it looked far worse.

Our state assembly has me concerned. Don't know how it's going, but the last thing Pa needs is the Wolf in charge of hen house.

Looks like Beto lost to Cruz so the Senate stays republican the house is projected to go to the Democrats who have 11 out of the 23 seats they need at this time but who knows.

I'm having a hard time finding out results here in PA to see how Harrisburg is going to end up.

As far as a blue wave it appears to be more of a knee high swell.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Looks like Beto lost to Cruz so the Senate stays republican the house is projected to go to the Democrats who have 11 out of the 23 seats they need at this time but who knows.

I'm having a hard time finding out results here in PA to see how Harrisburg is going to end up.

I found this funny from Breitbart. “10:15 PM: TEXAS: Cruz projected to defeat Beto (D-Hollywood).”

(Monroe County)

I'm having trouble finding results for Harrisburg as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    I'm having trouble finding results for Harrisburg as well.
    https://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/G...tive=undefined

https://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/G...tive=undefined

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast