Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 64 of 93 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY*** UPDATED INFO IN OP***

The LTCF stuff has been communicated time and again, but there's many that still don't understand it. They have to make their own choices. I know there's some carrying in defiance. I can respect that.

This rally has opened my eyes to how uninformed our own side is too.

Many times I've said you gotta have your LTCF, and they'll say, "So my CCP isn't good?" "Ugh, no, it's good." I gave up trying to explain the LTCF concept. Constantly correcting the people still believe that LTCF only permits concealed carry. Etc etc etc.

They need more poofa in their lives.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post

They need more poofa in their lives.

Now is the time to advertise!

(Delaware County)

Last edited by kobsw; June 3rd, 2020 at 10:56 AM.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    If confronted that way, walking away smiling is the best possible response.
    Last edited by kobsw; June 3rd, 2020 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Label me paranoid but I expect to get face mapped.
    Not paranoid at all.

Count on it. It is what you have to expect for merely exercising Constitutional rights, especially when the rights you exercise are in disfavor with the prevailing government and the media. While it should not be that way, it is and probably always has been.

When it first happened to me it was both unsettling and annoying. But I just sucked it up and decided not to react or be bothered by it. I am sure that I am face mapped in the files and that was just for showing up as part of the crowd in opposition to Bloomberg's victory mosque at Ground Zero. Never been more photographed in my life and I am no candidate for the cover of GQ.

Josh Prince's warnings should be taken seriously. It is, however, an opportunity for large numbers of law-abiding citizens to show the middle ground or the undecided to see it for themselves. The harder work is getting that truth out after the rally under the deluge of propaganda released by the centrally controlled anti-Constitution media.

One final admonition, the provocateurs will not necessarily limit their activities to Grant Street. Seen enough footage of Trump supporters and others attacked or threatened away from the rally venue where police are not as available to keep order, or, even if available, just turn their heads and let the mayhem proceed out of the spotlight.
    Last edited by Wilderness 1864; January 6th, 2019 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    Not paranoid at all.

Count on it. It is what you have to expect for merely exercising Constitutional rights, especially when the rights you exercise are in disfavor with the prevailing government and the media. While it should not be that way, it is and probably always has been.

When if first happened to me it was both unsettling and annoying. But I just sucked it up and decided not to react or be bothered by it. I am sure that I am face mapped in the files and that was just for showing up as part of the crowd in opposition to Bloomberg's victory mosque at Ground Zero. Never been more photographed in my life and I am no candidate for the cover of GQ.

Josh Prince's warnings should be taken seriously. It is, however, an opportunity for large numbers of law-abiding citizens to show the middle ground or the undecided to see it for themselves. The harder work is getting that truth out after the rally under the deluge of propaganda released by the centrally controlled anti-Constitution media.

One final admonition, the provocateurs will not necessarily limit their activities to Grant Street. Seen enough footage of Trump supporters and others attacked or threatened away from the rally venue where police are not as available to keep order, or, even if available, just turn their heads and let the mayhem proceed out of the spotlight.
    Excellent point about areas outside of rally point. That's why I think we should travel in numbers no matter where we go.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Since we are still in a SOE are the cops going to check each and every carrier?
    As for prince's letter, I can guarantee there will be plants there just to start trouble.
    My question is, will the cops go after them, unlike the cops in all other liberal cities,
    where they just let the douchebags do what they want.

If they do go start shit with you guys, like yelling and screaming, dont make yourselves look,
    like fools and counter them with the same, just ignore them.

Are quadcopters legal to fly at the event? If so, if someone has one, put it up and film the event.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    If they do go start shit with you guys, like yelling and screaming, dont make yourselves look,
    like fools and counter them with the same, just ignore them.
    Anyone with a smart phone should be video recording any and all interaction they have from start to finish. Public space, public event, no need to say "I'm recording this."

IANAL
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Armstrong County)

Just wanted to chime in with this, if Joshua Prince gives you advice, HEED IT. Trust me, there is no bigger supporter of the 2nd A as an attorney that I know of in the entire state of Pennsylvania.

If anyone of you doubt for one second, that this guy is anything but 100 percent pro 2nd Amendment, you are very, very wrong.

One thing I have learned from my dealings with a GOOD attorney, is that they have patience, which, is a virtue I sometimes lack, and, that patience means you step back, and analyze the situation before you go head first into something that may end up coming back to haunt you.

I myself, won't be attending tomorrow, I am still getting over pneumonia, but, to all you who do, thank you and bless you for standing up for what is right, but bear in mind, Pittsburgh is a cesspool of corruption, the union for the Police is purely liberal, and Democratic, but that doesn't mean they won't bust your head for being a fucking wise guy, hopefully, the shear amount of cameras available will tame that, but, don't give them any reason to do so.

Good luck folks, and thanks!

(Delaware County)

Last edited by kobsw; June 3rd, 2020 at 10:55 AM.

Page 64 of 93 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast