Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Female road-rager fires shot at passing driver in ChesCo

Not sure how this played-out, exactly. Article says victim was "slowly passing" when suspect fired a shot through victim's passenger window. These are two lane double-yellow no passing roads. Maybe the victim decided to pass anyway and the perp took umbrage at this act of "disrespect."

This is the sort of dumbassery that turns otherwise agnostic soccer moms into anti-gunners...

https://6abc.com/chester-county-road...p-pa/14757873/

WILLISTOWN TWP., Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- A Delaware County woman has been charged in connection with a violent road rage incident.

Police say Racquel Graham, 41, of Secane, fired a shot at a man's car Thursday morning near the intersection of Goshen Road and Sugartown Road in Willistown Township, Chester County.

According to investigators, the victim said he was slowly passing by Graham's Toyota Rav 4 when she allegedly fired one gunshot.

Police found a bullet hole in the passenger's side window of the victim's vehicle and a casing lodged in the top of the vehicle's passenger's side door frame.

The victim called police who were able to track down the suspect's car using a license plate reader camera.

Graham was arrested and a firearm was recovered.

"The Defendant shot at someone's car while they were driving it during the morning commute. This is yet another shocking act of gun violence. I am thankful that the Willistown Police were able to quickly react and hold the Defendant accountable," said Chester County District Attorney Christopher L. de Barrena-Sarobe.

The victim was not physically injured in the incident.

Graham is charged with aggravated assault, and recklessly endangering another person.

Default Re: Female road-rager fires shot at passing driver in ChesCo

"The victim called police who were able to track down the suspect's car using a license plate reader camera."

Right out of Orwell.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    "The victim called police who were able to track down the suspect's car using a license plate reader camera."

Right out of Orwell.
    That was my first thought also.

(Allegheny County)

Right out of Orwell.
    They are all over Pittsburgh. In cop cars and mounted on poles.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    That was my first thought also.
    My first thought was .

"Police found a bullet hole in the passenger's side window of the victim's vehicle and a casing lodged in the top of the vehicle's passenger's side door frame."

Maybe she had a 52 lb recoil spring?
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Berks County)

This is yet another shocking act of gun violence.
    Why do they always talk about 'gun violence' but never mention all of the knife violence that we are experiencing? Or the car jacking violence?
    Graham is charged with aggravated assault, and recklessly endangering another person.
    Why not attempted murder? Let's get serious about this shit.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

This is yet another shocking act of gun violence.
    Why do they always talk about 'gun violence' but never mention all of the knife violence that we are experiencing? Or the car jacking violence?
    Why not attempted murder? Let's get serious about this shit.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

I heard when she was rolling her window down she said, hey bogey, hold my MD 20/20.
    FJB

(Delaware County)

Right out of Orwell.

Several years ago now, I accosted a repro man in my driveway after midnight. It was pretty intense, but he became somewhat less belligerent after I produced a handgun.

Anyway the cops were called and I learned that repo men are allowed to drive onto my property after midnight if they have reason to believe the vehicle they are after is there. That was disturbing enough, but here is the real juicy bit. The reason he gave for thinking the car might be there is because there was a license plate reader hit on the car in front of my house 4 months earlier.

So how many cars do you suppose a police car passes in a day? How many license plates go into the database? What other information is in there? How long do they store it? How much does that cost us to maintain?

And why the hell does a repro man have access to it to go fishing?

One very late night in a Jersey beach town, I was cruising around on my bicycle and passed a street that dead-ended into the back bay. There was a car in the middle of the street with headlights on and doors open. With nothing better to do, I circled back to investigate. It was one of the town cops strapping on license plate readers.

I thought, "Ain't that some bullshit." People scrimp and save all year to enjoy a lousy week down the shore and these greedy yokels are out shaking them down even more for whatever violations or outstandings they can snag in the dark of night."

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast