Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast
    Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Gay and in the NRA

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    I find it ironic that the feminazis and the LGBTFXYZ club are all about accepting the moslems, yet there they are, daesh tossing gay people off the roof of high rise buildings and stoning women for their beliefs. freaking bizarro world

Hey I don't care what 2 consenting adults do in their bedroom. Welcome to the forum!
    The progressive Left pretends that they speak for everyone in their protected victim groups. Then they vilify anyone who strays from the plantation. That's why they hate Milo so much. Can't have a gay man talking about how Islam hates and murders gays around the world! Especially one who's popular with conservatives.

Look at professor Jordan Peterson. He's a huge critic of Canada's law that makes it illegal to not use someone's preferred gender pronouns. He believes that the extremist transgender activists who pushed that law don't speak for their community, since he's had a number of transgendered people contact him, saying that they're against the law because it creates so much animosity between them and the general population, and that they just want to be known by their chosen binary gender, not some crazy made-up gender.

Candace Owens is one of the fastest-rising stars on YouTube - she has 125k subscribers after just a month or two. A black woman who's hugely popular with conservatives? Whoops. Liberals' heads must have exploded when she went on Alex Jones!

So the leftist extremists speak for their "marginalized" groups, the media treat their word as gospel, and anyone who doesn't toe the leftist line is ignored or vilified. They hate it when these people leave the plantation and join the other side, since it destroys their narrative that we're all a bunch of racist, bigoted homophobes.

(York County)

I never understood why any group who felt picked on, hated, oppressed (I guess the modern term is marginalized) wouldn't be strong supporters of firearms rights for defense against those wanting to do them harm.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jason O View Post
    I never understood why any group who felt picked on, hated, oppressed (I guess the modern term is marginalized) wouldn't be strong supporters of firearms rights for defense against those wanting to do them harm.
    I do not think it is true in the first place. I think it is a misconception that homosexuals are anti-gun. It is pushed by the msm because it fits their narrative. I also believe that is what scruff was saying as well.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    Stranger, after five years,thread was never moved to the Lounge, well, since this is a picture sub-forum.

Should LBGTs have their own sub-forum?
    Yeah pics and a/s/l
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    I find it ironic that the feminazis and the LGBTFXYZ club are all about accepting the moslems, yet there they are, daesh tossing gay people off the roof of high rise buildings and stoning women for their beliefs. freaking bizarro world

Hey I don't care what 2 consenting adults do in their bedroom. Welcome to the forum!
    On top of the leftist victim pyramid is the Muslim. They rise above even the LGBTQ, despite the Muslim's extreme anti woman and anti LGBTQ views.

That said, I know a lot of gay people and not a single one of them accepts Muslims.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    On top of the leftist victim pyramid is the Muslim. They rise above even the LGBTQ, despite the Muslim's extreme anti woman and anti LGBTQ views.

That said, I know a lot of gay people and not a single one of them accepts Muslims.
    Just another divide and control tactic. The people who are mislead do not know or maybe do not actually talk to homosexuals. Many of the gays I know do not even give a crap if people know their sexual orientation so it isn't indicative of their views.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by mpan72 View Post
    I do not think it is true in the first place. I think it is a misconception that homosexuals are anti-gun. It is pushed by the msm because it fits their narrative. I also believe that is what scruff was saying as well.
    Pardon the pun, but that goes both ways. Most assume I hate gays because of being a white male gun owner. Like I care.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Allegheny County)

I work for quite a few gay couples - and singles - and none of them are anything but the stereotypical, leftist, "We're glad you're our neighbor" sign-displaying, liberals.
    I really doubt any of them are gun owners.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I work for quite a few gay couples - and singles - and none of them are anything but the stereotypical, leftist, "We're glad you're our neighbor" sign-displaying, liberals.
    I really doubt any of them are gun owners.
    In my circles it is about even. Most of the in-your-face flamers are anti everything except what they like. I don't like them and take every opportunity to break their balls in a figurative sense.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Pardon the pun, but that goes both ways. Most assume I hate gays because of being a white male gun owner. Like I care.
    I have also had that prejudice against me. One of my cousins came out and was surprised at my reaction because he thought I would stop spending time with him. I asked him why and he just said I was the tough guy type who could assume to be a homophobe. I told him he was a hypocrite but I still loved him. I stopped hanging around with him a few years later but that was because he is an asshole.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast