Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    (Clinton County)

Default Re: BATF is reclassifying previously legal firearms

At least 1 moderator? You mean yourself and one of your multiple accounts? So because you type up lengthy paragraphs it somehow makes your comments more "adult" than the rest of us and all others invaluable. But I get it, I should be silenced for an opposing view because I'm somehow less virtuous than others and my contributions are less worthy and dangerous to your cause. We should all just get in line and bury our heads in the sand because this administration can do no wrong. I voted for Trump and probably will again unless we can find someone better and stop shaming people on forums and in public for not conforming to the Republican party. But I don't need to prove myself to you or anyone else here, I think my actions speak for themselves. Nothing I wrote was in any way an attack on you or anyone here but if you or anyone else takes it that way then you are exactly the reason why we're having this discussion in the first place.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Good thing the ATF doesn't make laws.
    Shove your determinations up your ass.
    Some people just can't help but pull the R lever. They'd say you're wasting your vote even if their boy Trump went Democrat and Bernie Sanders ran as a Republican.
    Fuck Trump and his record on gun rights.
    But I guess I'm just paid for by the DNC.
    "Adults think about the consequences of their actions" and boomers think about preserving their two party system.
    Boots taste soo good.

How did this thread get so far off topic anyway?
    This is a joke, right? Do we need to stretch this thread out and go full derailment to explain it to you?
    At least 1 moderator? You mean yourself and one of your multiple accounts? So because you type up lengthy paragraphs it somehow makes your comments more "adult" than the rest of us and all others invaluable. But I get it, I should be silenced for an opposing view because I'm somehow less virtuous than others and my contributions are less worthy and dangerous to your cause. We should all just get in line and bury our heads in the sand because this administration can do no wrong. I voted for Trump and probably will again unless we can find someone better and stop shaming people on forums and in public for not conforming to the Republican party. But I don't need to prove myself to you or anyone else here, I think my actions speak for themselves. Nothing I wrote was in any way an attack on you or anyone here but if you or anyone else takes it that way then you are exactly the reason why we're having this discussion in the first place.
    It's not because you disagree, it's because you're disagreeable.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Jefferson County)

Negative, there are at least 3 staffers tired of it. I being one of them.

The last election had (4) major candidates:
    1. Hillary - absolutely anti-gun
    2. Trump - wish-washy
    3. Johnson - threw a gun into a garbage receptacle = puts him on same ground as Hillary.
    4. Stein - absolutely anti-gun.

Yeah, the two-party system sucks ass. Any political party sucks donkey dicks because it only lives to serve itself and to empower the government. But until we get a constitutional amendment banning political parties, it will be a matter of picking between the lessor of two evils, with the other evils not having a chance. There are too many brain-dead citizens to allow a third party to succeed in a Presidential Erection(the day we get fucked again). Conservatives tend to have a more open mind about 3rd parties, liberals not so. And the extreme ends of the Republican and Democrat wings are also less likely.

Elections stop being a matter of picking a good person who will serve the People long ago. It is a game of chess, having to sacrifice a pawn from time to time in order to get a more valuable piece into a position to win the overall game. Right now, Ginsberg is the anti-gun side's king chess piece.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Montgomery County)

Out of rep, but bravo good sir!

(Juniata County)

MY Lock thread button seems to be missing......
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    MY Lock thread button seems to be missing......
    Oh look, more rights for me but not for thee crap.
    (Yes i know this is a privately held entity. An attempt at suppression of a disagreeable opinion, nonetheless.)

What gets me is people knew trump was "wishy washy" on guns before the last election, now hes shown that hes only "pro gun" enough to get reelected. This time there will be nothing stopping him from "compromising " on some gun laws, he'll go for broke this term yea well gain a seat on the supreme court that refuses to hear gun cases and will never over turn further infringements that will get passed. Voting lessor of 2 evils is getting us nowhere. Its passed time to tar and feather some motherfuckers. In the end voting for evil gets you more of the same and barely delays the inevitable.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    What gets me is people knew trump was "wishy washy" on guns before the last election, now hes shown that hes only "pro gun" enough to get reelected. This time there will be nothing stopping him from "compromising " on some gun laws, he'll go for broke this term yea well gain a seat on the supreme court that refuses to hear gun cases and will never over turn further infringements that will get passed. Voting lessor of 2 evils is getting us nowhere. Its passed time to tar and feather some motherfuckers. In the end voting for evil gets you more of the same and barely delays the inevitable.
    Who do you suggest to vote for who has an actual chance of beating any of the Democrat or Green party candidates?

Lefties are out-breeding and out-importing(immigrants) righties. They are also indoctrinating conservative youth in K-12 and college to the other side. Lefties' ultimate goal is gun confiscation.

It would take more than tar/feather to fix the system.

1. Constitutional Amendment eliminating political parties, with ban on anyone who has ever ran for office under a party from running again.
    2. War
    3. Purge
    4. Supporting abortion, which helps control the lefties. ...since true conservatives don't use abortion.
    5. Fix the election day thing of only having about 12-14 hours to vote on a single day, and work day - it disparages working conservatives from voting. Make it 6-7 days long with a Saturday open. Require ID to keep fraud voters from voting more than once with prison time and permanent loss of voting rights. Also fix the limited polling place locations in the rural areas.
    6. Hang all politicians after completing 2 full terms, and hang all politicians who have voted for a law that was subsequently found to be unconstitutional.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Oh look, more rights for me but not for thee crap.
    (Yes i know this is a privately held entity. An attempt at suppression of a disagreeable opinion, nonetheless.)
    actually threads usually are left open until it devolves into a childish shit storm and closed to prevent further embarrasment and rule violations.
    in my experience i've seen some really aweful shit happen well before a thread was culled locked or deleted.
    it is a private entity and you can debate or argue until your blue in the face, when it becomes completely cyclical or devolves into an actual diaper shit throwing contest, it gets the hammer.
    although i might say ymmv. anger the wrong person and you might find different results.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    I feel the same way.
    That feeling started with voting for Bush Jr. and then having him totally screw us.
    And I vowed to from then on to vote with my conscience instead of the lesser of two evils. Even knowing voting for a third party would not stand a chance.

However; while I think Trump has great potential to screw us over. Similar to how Bush Jr. did. Just this time with our freedoms (specifically 2A related freedoms) instead of economy.
    I will more than likely break my own vow by voting for Trump next Nov.
    There's just toooo much at stake this time around if the Left would get back in the White House.

If Trump gets re-elected and "compromises" our Freedoms. THEN let the tar-n-feathering begin.
    --ET

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast