Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Leo running serial on CCW for allegedly rolling through a stop sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerndt View Post
    Who would I even contact. I called 3 local lawyers. I live in 15801 clearfield county and noone is even returning my call since it didn't lead to any charges.
    Did you try Joshua Prince ?

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Leo running serial on CCW for allegedly rolling through a stop sign.

Only provide road pirates with the required info, never volunteer any additional.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by biostockman View Post
    Only provide road pirates with the required info, never volunteer any additional.
    When they ask if you have a weapon on you. Makes it kinda hard.

(Juniata County)

When they ask if you have a weapon on you. Makes it kinda hard.
    Am I free to leave?
    I know of nothing illegal in my car.
    Is that why you stopped me?
    Am I being detained?
    Are weapons a violation under the motor code?
    What is the probable cause for this stop?
    I have nothing to say without the presence of my attorney. And shut up. Give them the paperwork required by law, and don’t talk.

We all learn more everyday man :-)
    Last edited by PAMedic=F|A=; March 24th, 2020 at 07:50 AM.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Juniata County)

"Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Ya I watched that. But I think there was something more to this and he ended being wanted for something. But ya I'm big on them videos. But I live in a small town meth is getting big hitting these small areas. Just figured you know I didn't do anything wrong. Nothing on my recorded, have all documentation. But I guess you live and learn that cops do not know rights. They usally don't. Glad I found this group though!

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks1911 View Post
    Did you try Joshua Prince ?
    No, is anyone even open after all the shutdowns

(Bucks County)

I would imagine despite Wolf’s orders he is still open since he was responsible for Wolf backing off on the closure of PA FFL’s.
    No, is anyone even open after all the shutdowns

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks1911 View Post
    I would imagine despite Wolf’s orders he is still open since he was responsible for Wolf backing off on the closure of PA FFL’s.
    Apparently, he's an enemy of the Commonwealth.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/waeb-...&cmp=ios_share

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Having read over 6111 I agree that as the OP had a LTCF and cops are considered to have a LTCF, an illegal transfer did not happen under state law.

I suspect however that the officers police report may violate state law as it has personally identifiable information in it, such as the OP’s name which violates the Confidentiality clause included in transfers.

Thoughts?
    If I stop someone for a MVC Violation or a Pedestrian Stop, I have to do a report that documents all aspects of that stop. The reasonable suspicion for the stop, location, time, all of my info and all of the person stopped info, whether I frisked, searched and/or arrested said person. Their driver license number and if appropriate their LTCF number. This form is discoverable if the person is arrested. Otherwise it is not a publicly accessible form, so the information contained on it is not open to the public. I don't see how you think this is a confidential violation. And again, what occurred was not a transfer as regulated by the statute.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast