Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253 LastLast
    (Elk County)

Default Re: New Range - Guardian Training Center Warminster, PA

Quote Originally Posted by User5721 View Post
    . . . At the very least, I think I should always personaly visit a place before I pass judgement or just take someone's word for it. I can't speak for you, but I like to see things with my own eyes and make my own decisions. Especially if it affects someone's life work and ability to put food on the table. How say you?
    Squabbles between any given business and its former employees do not concern me.

Keeping the peace here does.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Allegheny County)

I would love to meet you, come check the place out.
    I could probably be social with just about anyone, but not a shot in hell I'd ever patronize a place run by... well, what we've all seen in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Guardian training center, or employees of Guardian Training Center has used fake facebook profiles to threaten swat raids, attempt to dox, and made totally false criminal allegations in an attempt to intimidate people. That seems like a pretty good reason to stay the fuck away from it.
    Indeed.

Where I'm sorry to hear that. Which profiles are fake and who was threatened? I'll ask around and see if anyone here can explain. Where can I find these false criminal allegations and who was intimidated? Again I'm sorry to hear it. Have you had the chance to visti Guardian and take the free tour yet. it would be a good opportunity to meet the staff.
    Start at the beginning. It's a wild and certifiably crazy ride.

Jakebrake, thank you for being a voice of reason. Guardian was just attacked again on the 29th. Why are you asking me to stop defending what I care about. Ill ask you the same question others have dodged. If your loved ones were being attacked what would you do? Would you just let it go? Please answer.

In addition, if you read this entire thread how can you not see Guardian is being attacked and most who defend it get deleted or attacked themself. Im not even being allowed to defend myself. I can only hope the moderators will not delete my posts as most are extremely fair!
    He was offering sound advice, but you go on ahead and keep shoveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Bill, if you notice where some of the respondents' locations are (upper right corner of any post), you'll see that it's unlikely that some of us would drive 4 to 5 hrs or more one way to a range in greater Philadelphia. Many of us can walk out our back doors and shoot, or drive within 30 mins to shoot.

You can have a wonderful place, but it might as well be on the far side of the moon, practically speaking.

Noah
    After the show put on here, I wouldn't set foot in this place if it were just down the block from me.

Noah, thank you for the information. I constantly travel all over the country for shooting courses and looking for nice ranges with new ideas. It's not uncommon for us to do so. I'm just making an offer to all who have shown interest in Guardian. At the very least, I think I should always personaly visit a place before I pass judgement or just take someone's word for it. I can't speak for you, but I like to see things with my own eyes and make my own decisions. Especially if it affects someone's life work and ability to put food on the table. How say you?
    Speaking only for myself, I'm not taking the words of any of the people reviewing your place as reason to stay away - it's the staff and owner who are doing that job all on their own.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I could probably be social with just about anyone, but not a shot in hell I'd ever patronize a place run by... well, what we've all seen in this thread.

Indeed.

Start at the beginning. It's a wild and certifiably crazy ride.

He was offering sound advice, but you go on ahead and keep shoveling.

After the show put on here, I wouldn't set foot in this place if it were just down the block from me.

Speaking only for myself, I'm not taking the words of any of the people reviewing your place as reason to stay away - it's the staff and owner who are doing that job all on their own.
    This is why I'm offering you an opportunity to visit the facility so you can meet everyone. Hope you change your mind.
    I work at Guardian Training Center and Love It.

(Philadelphia County)

So please explain this to me. You deleted my post because it contained the name if an individual that posted the founders name and personal information, yet you leave his post containing personal information?

Then you leave the only part of my post that you can twist. I never said anyone had to log on to a computer. You use your phone to prove which member you are. Why do you have a problem with showing your identity? I showed you who I was and how to meet me face to face.
    At least the owner is admitting it's him.

I've met you in person, bud. You're a small man with a huge fucking Napoleon complex and you aren't half as good as you think you are. Literally nothing can be gained by meeting with you, but much can be lost.

0/10. Not interested.

(Bucks County)

This thread has convinced me to stay as far away from Gaurdian as I can.
    Until "Bill" began posting, I was actually considering trying it out.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Squabbles between any given business and its former employees do not concern me.

Keeping the peace here does.

Noah
    That is exactly what I'm trying to do here. Offer a means for anyone who wants to visit Guardian, a Pro-2A Shooting Range, Gun Store, Training Center run by a Currently serving PA ARNG founder and Veteran owned business an opportunity to see the place 1st hand and meet the employees.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTobias View Post
    At least the owner is admitting it's him.

I've met you in person, bud. You're a small man with a huge fucking Napoleon complex and you aren't half as good as you think you are. Literally nothing can be gained by meeting with you, but much can be lost.

0/10. Not interested.
    Thank you for replying. Could you elaborate a little on how the owner is admitting it's him. I'm a little confused at to your referring. Thank you for your understanding.

(Clearfield County)

That is exactly what I'm trying to do here. Offer a means for anyone who wants to visit Guardian, a Pro-2A Shooting Range, Gun Store, Training Center run by a Currently serving PA ARNG founder and Veteran owned business an opportunity to see the place 1st hand and meet the employees.
    Nobody has said anything about the facility, this entire thread is about the behavior of the employees while representing the company online. But you already know that.

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    This thread has convinced me to stay as far away from Gaurdian as I can.
    Until "Bill" began posting, I was actually considering trying it out.
    What made you consider visiting?

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Nobody has said anything about the facility, this entire thread is about the behavior of the employees while representing the company online. But you already know that.
    Raxar, the employees are the facility. The walls are just that walls. Come and meet them in person, I guarantee it's not what you think.

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253 LastLast