Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: New Range - Guardian Training Center Warminster, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I didn't know you were a sadist.
    I'm actually not but I couldn't help but wonder where such shenanigans take place at in a gun range/shop.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    This whole thing is really sad and you are still outing users' identities, AKA doxing.
    I'm sorry you feel that way and apologize for any offense. I just thought it was ok to post that information due to the fact a few members here posted personal information about my coworkers and bosses. If someone who didn't like you posted false and personal information about you and your friends, what would you do? I'm just trying defend those I care about and didn't mean to offend you.
    I work at Guardian Training Center and Love It.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Wanna see more about the owner trying to gouge out someone's eyes!
    I know right. This is actually an amazing story but going to let LordTobias and Allthe_gundams tell it first. Once that happens I tell the other side since I was actually there and spoke with the Police and Detective. It's actually hysterical.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by User5721 View Post
    Where I'm sorry to hear that. Which profiles are fake and who was threatened? I'll ask around and see if anyone here can explain. Where can I find these false criminal allegations and who was intimidated? Again I'm sorry to hear it. Have you had the chance to visti Guardian and take the free tour yet. it would be a good opportunity to meet the staff.
    Here's an even better idea

Before people from this website go to you range and tell you their screen name how about you tell us who you are? Only seems right that you reveal your identity first.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    I'm actually not but I couldn't help but wonder where such shenanigans take place at in a gun range/shop.
    This is why you should check out the place. It's a blast to be here. Just don't walk in with a firearm in your hand.��

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Here's an even better idea

Before people from this website go to you range and tell you their screen name how about you tell us who you are? Only seems right that you reveal your identity first.
    Dude, that is an amazing idea. The post the moderators deleted had exactly that info in the first paragraph. Hopefully they will put it back so you see it or confirm I did list that information. I said my name is Bill and work at Guardian then I said, come in to Guardian ask any employee for Bill a manager will ask for you ID and have you log into your PAFOA account (not on our computers just your phone) so now we know who you are and you will know who I am. I think that's an extremely fair proposal. What do you think?

.......A manager will ask for your driver's license and ask you to log on to your PAFOA account. Once we know who each other are, we can talk face to face.

[I would not recommend that any PAFOA member log into his account on any hostile machine, or while a hostile party is watching. That's just common sense.]

[Text deleted because it posts personal info. It's a violation of PAFOA rules (and basic civility) to post personal details without the permission of the targeted person. It's called "doxing". It's also a violation to anonymously accuse other members of crimes; we aren't House Democrats here. The poster "Bill" omits more details about himself presumably for the same reason we prohibit other people posting those details without permission.]

[The deleted text is still available to the mods. There may be infractions issued, pending consultation among the mods.]
    I'm sorry for any offense. Can you please explain how the members allthe_gundams, LordTobias and others were allowed to post private information about my coworkers and boss? In particular his FULL Name? Thank you in advance for your explanation.

Here in the undisclosed bunker, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)

Dude, that is an amazing idea. The post the moderators deleted had exactly that info in the first paragraph. Hopefully they will put it back so you see it or confirm I did list that information. I said my name is Bill and work at Guardian then I said, come in to Guardian ask any employee for Bill a manager will ask for you ID and have you log into your PAFOA account (not on our computers just your phone) so now we know who you are and you will know who I am. I think that's an extremely fair proposal. What do you think?
    You didn't provide a copy of your drivers license and then log into your PAFOA account while we watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunlawyer001/Moderator View Post
    You didn't provide a copy of your drivers license and then log into your PAFOA account while we watched.
    What does your response have to do with any of my posts. This looks likes your just bshing Guardian and It's employees. We have made an offer for any who wants to meet me can. To include you and all that had happened is I have been bashed for it. Why are some of the moderators on this sight allowing members to bash Guardian Training Center. Why did you accucse me or the same things your allowing your members to do. What do you have against Guardian Training Center?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunlawyer001/Moderator View Post
    Your use of past tense suggest you were actually in the facility. So when were you there, what name did you use and did you ask for Bill? How could you, you just deleted my post today.

Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 LastLast