• Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 22 of 116 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    (Clinton County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Hey! You guys have it all covered, I'm following along and taking notes!
    The ones who participate beyond the forum know who they are. We all do. We need everyone we can for this kind of stuff. It's easy to blame others for how things are or could be and not get out there and actually do something proactive. All this talk about "it's time" when the time is NOW and TOMORROW and the next day and every single time our rights come under attack. If you're fighting them at your front door the "time" has gone. Thank you to all who put their lives on hold for just a few hours when it counts to actively be a part of the solution.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    The ones who participate beyond the forum know who they are. We all do. We need everyone we can for this kind of stuff. It's easy to blame others for how things are or could be and not get out there and actually do something proactive. All this talk about "it's time" when the time is NOW and TOMORROW and the next day and every single time our rights come under attack. If you're fighting them at your front door the "time" has gone. Thank you to all who put their lives on hold for just a few hours when it counts to actively be a part of the solution.
    Oh pipe down and go toss your vote away you liberal shill.

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Someone might want to give Capitol police a call and give them a heads up. Pretty sure the extra room is arranged by Metcalfe for the 2A rally. And this is in a different building, I've never been in the north office building...
    A call to Metcalfe seems like the best route then.

If they DO try to change dates, I'll get on the radio again and blast them about it...and announce the new dates.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    A call to Metcalfe seems like the best route then.

If they DO try to change dates, I'll get on the radio again and blast them about it...and announce the new dates.
    I'll work on this...

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    I'll try to make this the last post until proof so as not to annoy - but as I started getting pm's - I quickly realized we have a lot of well fed members, and once you go past xl prices go up So, as I mentioned, I really think the $15 color flag front of shirt is best and would pop the most. In talking to my friend, 2x = +$2, 3x = +$3, 4x = +$4 and 5x = +5.
    Sorry, I'm new to this T-shirt stuff. I still think it's a good deal for a nicely done qfuality shirt that can be kept and worn for years Hopefully this is ok with everyone. He is giving me his best price and I am obviously not adding anything on!
    Thank you!

ps I was at Kiss concert last night and was thinking about getting a T-shirt - until I saw they are $50, $60 and $70 dollars. For a T-Shirt. WTF!
    Do I get a discount for a size Small?

Don't laugh, I'm a smaller target in the next Civil War.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Update: I have at least a draft of the flyer finished except for a logo file I'm waiting for from a member. I'm no graphic designer but I do OK work. It should serve its purpose. And, it has the QR code.

QUESTION FOR THE MASSES.

Do you prefer the wording URGENT CALL TO ACTION! or TAKE ACTION! for a header on it? I made versions with both.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Lancaster County)

I spoke with Capitol police and am working on this.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Update: I have at least a draft of the flyer finished except for a logo file I'm waiting for from a member. I'm no graphic designer but I do OK work. It should serve its purpose. And, it has the QR code.

QUESTION FOR THE MASSES.

Do you prefer the wording URGENT CALL TO ACTION! or TAKE ACTION! for a header on it? I made versions with both.
    Run it by Empty, he is really good with design stuff.
    Added: Show him the designs with the different options.
    Added more: My vote is urgent, this is an immediate thing, and we need people to know it's serious.
    -
    Last edited by Berncly; August 23rd, 2019 at 11:47 AM. Reason: added + added
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    I spoke with Capitol police and am working on this.
    Thank you!
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Run it by Empty, he is really good with design stuff.
    Added: Show him the designs with the different options.
    Added more: My vote is urgent, this is an immediate thing, and we need people to know it's serious.
    -
    I'll add him to the list. I'll send it out to a few of you for input. I wont be offended if someone takes my work and improves it.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 22 of 116 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast