Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Powder / Primer Group Buy?

Well, if no one else will, I'll take this bull by the horns and organize it. Like I said in prior post, I recently had a good experience with Powder Valley. Prices are good and they ship fast and reasonably priced shipping. I'd like to move on this in the next two weeks. Also, I can help deliver towards Lancaster, as I will be going to York in next cpl weeks quite a bit. When we are set on buyers, gift me funds via Paypal to avoid the 3% service fee. I think the max before heavy shipping fees is 32lbs. I will be getting all primers, so not much weight there.

I started this thread, but have been too tied up with family, holidays, etc. to do anything formal about it. I'm still interested in participating. However, I'm realizing that things are going to get more busy (wife 8.5 mos pregnant plus 2 high energy boys).

My preliminary research ID'd Powder Valley as having the best prices and best inventory. If someone can coordinate the orders and payment, I'll be a buyer. I just don't have the time to organize.

Once / If this materializes, I'll PM my order to him/her along with payment.

Jeff

(Bucks County)

It's materializing, and there is three(including you) definites in as of right now. I plan on putting order in with Powder Valley soon, so do some browsing, right down what you want with part number and send in PM to me. I will send you a total with paypal acct to send gift payment to and we'll get this done.

(Montgomery County)

I PMed my order.

I'll do some searching and get an order to you by the middle of next week. Any issues with the timing?

My order will be a variety of powders and primers. I really need to invest time this weekend organizing and planning the order.

Jeff

(York County)

Count me out. Once I relized were you guys are at it just doesn't pay for me to drive up there. I may do my own group buy in York after the holidays. I think we should start putting the zip in the title of the group buy. Thanks anyway.
    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DennisPA View Post
    Count me out. Once I relized were you guys are at it just doesn't pay for me to drive up there. I may do my own group buy in York after the holidays. I think we should start putting the zip in the title of the group buy. Thanks anyway.
    I don't know whether you didn't read my prior post thoroughly or are just looking for a reason to back out, either way doesn't matter.
    Recoil and I have submitted an order. Mostly primers, weight totalled 12lbs for shipping of $15 and hazmat of $27.50 . With primers being gobbled up faster than web pages can be updated, I would suggest strongly to get together pretty soon and get them before they are out of stock, small pistol primers in particular.

(Montgomery County)

Right now with all the buying I`ve been doing and the Holidays staring me in the face I`m stretched kinda thin....But I will be ready about mid to late Jan to do another decent sized Powder\primer buy.
    Last edited by Recoil; December 17th, 2012 at 06:41 PM.

Recoil - Did you send an order? If not, I missed the window to get in on that buy so look me up when you're ready.

Everyone else - Anyone else around 19440 (Montgomery County) want to submit a bulk order? PM me.

In the interim, I'm going to head down to King's in KoP for a small order.

Thanks.
    Jeff

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparxfly72 View Post
    I don't know whether you didn't read my prior post thoroughly or are just looking for a reason to back out, either way doesn't matter.
    Recoil and I have submitted an order. Mostly primers, weight totalled 12lbs for shipping of $15 and hazmat of $27.50 . With primers being gobbled up faster than web pages can be updated, I would suggest strongly to get together pretty soon and get them before they are out of stock, small pistol primers in particular.
    Sparxfly like I said after seeing where you and the OP live it just does make sence for me to drive the 200+ miles round trip. I hope the day never comes that it does make sence to drive that far for primers and powder. But given the times we are living in who knows so I'll keep my options open. Thanks and may we all have supplies we never need.
    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast